The formal father..

Everything so far was going perfect, absolutely perfect.

I just couldn't wait to see him, I went to a meet and greet two years ago when I was 15& he was sixteen, but I don't remember it much.

But.. Now, he is 18, and I'm 17, so I guess, I'll be able to remember it this time.

But I feel really stupid because, when I was 12, I promised my-self, that I would save my first kiss for leo. But.. I guess, he has already had his first kiss, so it would be the same really, but-

My dad cut me off as I spoke.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do girls, please stay safe, if anything bad happened to you two I would blame myself. And don't forget to message us when your there, and message us every morning, and every night, we're not being protective, we just care, it's the same for your parents Lauren-mai, ok girls?" He smiled, addressing her by her first two names, oh so formal.

I replied "yea, don't worry dad, we will have our own body guards, nothing could happen." I reassured him.

"That's what I'm worried about, 2 girls spending a week with about 10males."

"What? No dad, it's not like that, THEY aren't like that, they wouldn't make us do anything that we don't want to." I said quickly, blushing from embarrassment.

"As long as they don't force you into anything, then ok, I'll stop worrying" he chuckled.

"I won't let them do anything they don't want to anyway" Lauren added whilst laughing.

"Ok, but anyway we are ten minutes away from the station, so text him and say we're almost there."

But he said "him" in a louder tone of voice, but I just ignored it.

I got my phone out fast, and tweeted him saying "hey Leo, sorry if I woke you up, but I'm just letting you know,we are ten minutes away from the station, so, I will be with you in about a hour a 40 minutes"
I added a pink heart emoji at the end and smiled at my phone.

My dad was just putting our bags onto the train in our own little room, when I received a message "Ok Dem, and no you didn't wake me up, I have being up an hour so I'm not late ahha, can't wait to see you two :)"

I quickly showed Lauren my phone when my dad frowned at me. "Don't worry dad, I'm just showing her the conversation telling Leo we are at the train station" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Ok I guess" he said laughing, after we said our goodbyes, we got onto the train, I couldn't believe it, we would be with them in less than two hours. Me and Lauren were just sitting there laughing, singing and playing on our iPads for most of the train journey.