5: Excuse Me Miss

Chapter 5: Excuse Me Miss
Omniscient POV

I don't know your name but excuse me miss
I saw you from across the room
And I got to admit that you got my attention
You're making me want to say yo
I know you're trying to leave but excuse me miss
I saved the last dance for you
How I love to keep you here with me oh baby
[Excuse Me Miss: Chris Brown]

Dressed to impress as usual the three women were ready to hit the streets of Jersey and blow some serious dough. Alaina's slim thick chocolate frame was dressed in a coral 2 piece skirt set that hugged her frame like a glove showcasing a body that she worked hard to maintain as her feet were laced in a pair of gold jeweled sandals that complimented her skin tone. Her wrist and neck dripped in gold accessories. Not to mention her hair was in a shoulder length bob bone straight weave that swayed effortlessly with her every move. She was looking good and she knew it.

Hazel's smooth peanut butter skin tone was in a pair of light denim shorts that hugged her ass for dear life as she wore a short sleeve denim button up leaving the first few buttons undone to show just a hint of cleavage. She paired her outfit with a pair of white classic shell toe Adidas as her neck and wrist also dripped in gold accessories. She was going for a cute laid back look which she achieved.

As for April she was dressed in a black Tupac tee shirt that she had taken the liberty to customize. She destressed it herself with bleach spots and holes as well as cutting the neck piece off so it could hang loosely off her shoulders showcasing her glowing chocolate brown skin and hints of her tattoos. The shirt fit her frame like a loose but fitted short ass dress so she paired it with a pair of short denim cuffed destressed booty shorts that cupped her ass just right with a pair of black leather thigh high gladiator sandal heels. She brought the look together by adding a black leather choker with a dandling gold heart charm, her iced out gold Rolex with a pair of diamond encrusted gold bangles with diamond stud earrings ranging from large to small since she had 4 piercings in each ear along with an industrial piercing.  Her hair was in its natural curly state in a half up half down do that stopped pass the middle of her back.

Each lady had on minimal makeup liking the natural look for this hot summer day. With the type of skin they had they really didn't need makeup but they still wore it and liked it. Dressed with breakfast out the way they grabbed their purses and made it to April's underground garage. She had an underground garage as well as a standard 6 car garage on the first level.

"Hmm so many choices I don't know what to choose all I know is that it has to be a white one today. The drop top, Range Rover, or G wagon" April spoke to herself feeling conflicted. She wanted to drive the drop top since the weather was nice but she knew they'd have too many shopping bags. The G wagon was good but she didn't want the doors on it today so she chose her cocaine white Range Rover with blood red interior. "Range Rover it is" she went to the locked box on the wall that hid the lives of her toys and opened it grabbing the white Range keys.

The girls didn't even bother to say anything because they knew how April was when it came to her cars. She was like a nigga when it came to them and even though she was short as fuck she whipped those shits just like a nigga. The 3 white cars were just a few cars that she had in her possession. The girl had as many cars as Chris ass. It was like having her very own car lot. She unlocked the doors and they all loaded inside. April brought the engine to life while Hazel reached into the glove compartment taking out the aux cord that she made sure that all of her toys were equipped with since she didn't want to go through the hassle of setting up other people's phones to her Bluetooth system. Hazel plugged up her phone going straight to her playlist while April rolled down all the windows, put on her Versace shades, and made her way out the garage.