70: First Date 2nd Day Surprises

Chapter 70: First Date 2nd Day SurprisesDave

Dave

Dave laid there and smiled to him-self as he enjoyed the feel of April's soft hands and fingers slowly yet deeply massaging his back and her straddling his waist. This couldn't be his life. A few months ago he didn't even think this was possible. He questioned it at times because shit was running smooth and he was finally dating his dream girl well woman. Not only that but he had finally gotten the family he had dreamed of. What he and April were working towards was bigger than just boyfriend and girlfriend and man and woman. He really saw her standing at the beginning of the aisle next to her father looking beautiful in a gorgeous white dress waiting for her to meet him at the end of the aisle to say their vows and I do's.

It was times like this that solidified it for him. She didn't have to buy him shit or do anything extravagant just this moment alone with her was enough? It was a sensual intimate moment shared between two people in love. The music was right, the vibe between them was there like always, and the mood was set just right. It was one of these intimate chill moments and the fact that he knew nothing about it made it even better. Niggas like to be surprised at times too and catered to every once in a while and like he told April he was here for it. He was experiencing things with her that he never thought he would because Millie never did any of the things that April did for him or to him and if she did it was mediocre at best and she did it because she wanted something. But at the end of the day Dave and April's official first date had been a total success and there was plenty more to come.

"Papi how you doing" April asked as she moved lower massaging his lower back. She wasn't a professional but to Dave it felt damn good and it was a massage by his woman so it was special.

"All the way good" he replied in a raspy tone feelings more relaxed as time went on.

"Good that's what I like to hear. So talk to me. What's on ya mind" she asked.

"Right now my mind is focused on nothing and no one but you ma"

"Hmm and what bout me is on ya mind" she questioned. He didn't have to see her smiling to know that she was and most likely it was one of those ear to ear smiles that he loved.

"Everything" he admitted and groaned once she hit a certain spot on his back. He couldn't take it anymore. "Get up for a second"

"K" April got up while he turned over on his back and adjusted himself. He was type hard and had been for a while now. He thought the nut he bust in the shower was enough but obviously it wasn't. "Well damn how long were you lying on that" April asked as she eye raped him and licked her lips looking like she was ready to pop his shit out of his briefs and pop it right in her mouth.

Dave knew she wanted that shit bad and as bad as he wanted to give it to her he just couldn't. Some days it took a lot of restraint but even though she couldn't give him his wet, wet she did take care of him and his needs and he was grateful that he got that because she didn't have to do that either. Besides he was willing to wait for his prize because he knew it was worth the wait and he loved her so waiting was no issue for him. If he had to he'd just use his hand and a cold shower. It is what it is.