74.1: Baby Shower/Gender Reveal

Chapter 74

Chapter 74.1: Baby Shower/Gender Reveal cont...
Omniscient

Pink and gold glitter confetti showered over them while a metallic pink it's a girl balloon flew out the golden box. April broke down crying tears of joy as everyone clapped excitedly while Chris stood there shocked that he was having another girl. He just knew he was having a little boy but nope it didn't turn out in his favor.

"Aye yo East we got a situation" Chris said looking at Dave sort of panicking as April cried against him.

"Sup" he asked concerned.

"Y'all got straps at the house. We got too many lil girls to protect now" he said serious as all hell making everyone laugh but to him this wasn't a laughing matter. He needed to make sure that his baby girl was going to be well protected. All he could think about was all the shit that came along with having a little girl. Their personalities, puberty, periods, and boys. Oh god the boys. He didn't know how he was going to handle that.

"No worries bruh" Dave nodded. "Congrats"

"Thanks" they clapped it up and shared a brotherly hug.

All the women crowded around April and shared a group hug with tears in their eyes. They knew this moment was surreal for April. Her baby had reached seven months and was still going strong and now she had finally knew for sure what she was baking.

"I'm really having a baby girl" April said and blotted her eyes trying not to ruin her makeup.

"That you are Peanut" Ananda said smiling then kissed her forehead.

"Papa's babies" Ian called out as he stood by the box in his blue outfit reppin team blue.

"Yes Papa" Royalty and Kairi said in unison as they ran up on him while everyone looked on.

"Ok so y'all aren't getting a lil brother meaning Papa isn't getting a grandson so Papa bout to teach y'all how to play basketball. Y'all down" he asked dead ass serious. He too had wanted a little boy that he could play and talk sports with and help raise to be a man. But since they were having a little girl he was going with the next best thing. Royalty and Kairi looked at each other and then back at Ian.

"Oop I know he ain't" Ananda said laughing looking on.

"Papa will there be ice cream" Royalty asked about to sucker his ass.

"With sprinkles" Kairi added.

"Whatever my babies want they get" Ian said telling the god's honest truth. He spoiled those girls rotten but he also knew when to put his foot down.

"Ok" they both agreed cheesing.

"Mommy he's serious" April said watching her father plot on her babies and watching her babies plot on their Papa.

"Daddy I know you ain't serious" Ananda said as she walked up on him in her pink and blue dress. She didn't care what the gender was she was just excited to be getting a new grand baby.