76: Slaughter House

Chapter 76: Slaughter HouseDave

Dave

"The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on."
[By: Ulysses S. Grant]

"So fill me in" April looked up at Dave who was sitting up in the bed leaned up against the headboard with her head in his lap as her body faced his. They were fresh out the shower and doing a little boo loving before bed. Dave was busy running his fingers through her hair since he made her take off her scarf just to do so. It wasn't in its natural curly state so he could run his fingers all throughout it.

He looked down at her and smirked. "You stay thinking you know some shit with ya nosey ass"

"First off Papi I do and it's not nosey it's called concerned" she laughed trying to correct him. "Now fill me in. You know I don't like to be left out of the festivities. Just like I know I have to sit it out but damn don't count me out" she playfully pouted. She could've sat her ass in on the conversation but he understood why his boys were leaving her out. They didn't want to upset or stress her out but Dave had to tell her anyway. They didn't do secrets. Besides she already knew what it was and had known he had been plotting. She was just waiting to see when the shit would pop off.

"You knew I was gonna tell you anyway"

"Duh now run it Papi" she said and laughed.

Dave just looked at her and shook his head. Her and his damn Lil Butt stayed coming for him. "We got the call today. They found Profit"

"Bout damn time he came out of hiding with his bitch ass. As soon as we caught up with Agnes his ass dipped off. He knew his ass was next. Please tell me y'all got him though"

"Facts we definitely got him. Bully had one of our people facetime him to show me some proof. He's locked up in one of the spots and ain't going anywhere. They got his bitch ass hung up on a meat hook"

"Bet so when we getting rid of this nigga" April asked like she was ready to get shit cracking.

"Woah there this isn't a we type of situation. You lil big mama will be at home safe and sound with the girls" he said nipping that shit in the bud. He knew she was just as tough if not tougher than a nigga and thorough as hell but she was pregnant and he couldn't afford any mishaps with her being there. So it was a definite no for him. She might've been a lioness but he was the lion and she wasn't allowed in his den while carrying their cub.

"Well damn when Agnes was getting her ass whipped I was there front and center holding shit down"

"Ya right you were but you weren't ready to pop either. You know this shit can get wild. This shit ain't bout to be like when y'all fought Agnes. If some shit goes off and flying in the air I don't need you to be there for that type of shit. Ya protecting precious cargo and I need to make sure that at the end of the day you got the girls back and can hold the fort down" he said still running his fingers through her hair and looking at her. He meant what he said she wasn't coming out to play nope not while pregnant.