18: Studio & Basic Bitches

Chapter 18: Studio & Basic Bitches
April

April sat in Dave's lap in the zone as she vibed out with him. She had calmed down from the earlier event and put her all into Dave and his session. She didn't want him to be worried about bullshit while he was working. Yet April was pretty sure he knew something was still bothering her but she didn't want him thinking about her at a time like this. At a time he needed to be focused on his craft and not distracted by her issues. Weed filled her lungs as she sat comfortably on his lap with her back pressed firmly against his chest with his arms wrapped around her waist firmly as he rapped along to the song he had just finished recording.

As soon as she passed the blunt to Dave her stomach growled loud as hell as if she hadn't eaten in 40 days and 40 nights. It was late night, she was on her second blunt, and now the munchies were in full effect. She knew exactly what she wanted. A 6 piece hot wing and 6 piece lemon pepper wings from Wing Stop and a slushy from 711 was calling her name. Luckily for her no one had heard the monstrous sound that escaped her empty belly.

She turned and faced Dave. "Hey papi let me borrow those Range keys"

Dave raised his brow. "What you need my babies for" he questioned. He didn't mind her whipping his ride she could handle it. Shit she had one herself.

"The munchies kicked in and I'm hungry. Wing Stop is calling my name right bout now" she replied.

He chuckled as he now rubbed circles on her stomach. "I can send the boys. It's pretty late to go out by yourself"

"I'm straight besides LaLa probably still here. I'll get her to tag along. I'll even bring back some wings for the crew"

"See if ya sister here first. If not I'm sending the boys with you" he spoke sternly. Dave was pretty protective when it came to her. She understood why but she was good at the end of the day.

She laughed. "In case you forgot who I am let me remind you. I never leave out the house without security. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there" she was serious. Her security team knew where she was at all times. She had a tracker implanted in her arm for security purposes. She didn't trust everybody, she had money out the ass, was living the single life, and didn't want to end up like some of those stories she heard about people with money getting kidnapped. She was literally part of the Billionaire's Boy Club and knew people would do anything for money so she had to protect herself. No one knew about the tracker but the person who implanted it and the head and owner of her security team her uncle Amin which was her father's older and only brother and that's how it was going to continue to be.

"True but your still my woman and I need to make sure you're safe" he mugged her. Without giving it a second thought she rolled her eyes and she rolled them shits hard.

"What I tell you bout rolling them eyes ma" he whispered in her ear making her whole body shiver.

"Dave" she whined.

"Hit up La and see if she here and if not the boys rolling with you"

"Ok" she started to roll her eyes but caught herself and picked up her phone.

"Da fuck I thought" Dave said clearly checking her.

"Da FuCk I ThOuGhT" April lowly mumbled as she shot a text to Alaina. Dave bit down hard into the side of her neck and sucked on it even harder. He had definitely heard her and left another one of his marks on her already hickey filled neck. "I'm sorry" she whimpered and crossed her legs tight trying to suppress the moan that was begging to escape. Since the events that went down last night Dave knew a few buttons to press to get her to act right and if needed he was going to use them.