64.1: Baggage

64.1: Baggage...continued
Dave

"Nigga we need to talk" Bully said a little hype.

"I'm free now sup you home" Dave asked.

"Bet, I'm home and Shooter just got here too" Bully replied.

"Say less I'm on my way" Dave said as he continued to roll up.

"Bet" and with that they hung up and Dave finished rolling up making sure to roll up another one because he just knew he was going to need it. Once he was done he put everything back, made his way back downstairs, put his royal blue bubble Moncler coat on followed by his wheat tall can timbs, and made his way back out the house making sure to lock up and put on the alarm. He unlocked the door to his Range, hopped inside, put on his seatbelt, started up the truck making sure to blast the heat, then sparked up his blunt.

While sitting there he realized that April had never called or texted him to let him know that she had made it to work. He knew she was good because her security team didn't know the definition of lacking and were always ready and alert but she knew the drill. Meaning her ass needed to call or at least text him to personally let him know she was good. It helped ease his mind especially with all this background shit going on. As soon as he was about to hit her up she was calling him. The shit never ceased to amaze him that most of the time when he was thinking about her she was already a step ahead with either calling or texting him and vice versa. He immediately pressed accept on the display console of his truck answering the phone through the Bluetooth connection.

"Sorry Papi I meant to hit you up but I was caught up in a phone conference that lasted longer than I expected" April said as soon as the call connected.

"Bet I was bout to call you" he admitted.

"Well we're straight I'm getting ready for another meeting so I'll check in later" she said as if she was sort of in a rush and most likely she was.

"Bet don't be in there over working ya self" he said as he pulled off and headed back out the gate. Knowing April and how she worked he knew once she was in boss mode she went hard. She wanted things done right and she liked to stay on top of everything. But now since she was with child he needed her to fallback just a little bit.

"I won't any, who Papi I gotta go"

"Say less sounds like you got a busy day ahead of you. What time is ya lunch break so I can bring y'all something to eat" he asked as he stopped at a red light.

"Still the same 1 o'clock"

"Bet, hit me up after ya meeting to let me know what you want to eat"

"Will do...talk to you later Papi I love you"

"I love you too ma later" Dave said and hung up. He still couldn't believe that they were at the point in their lives that they were really sharing I love you's and staying together like an actual family. A few months back he wouldn't even be imagining that this would be happening. But here they were and he was loving every bit of it and so was Kairi. 25 minutes later he was pulling up to Bully's spot, parking, making his way inside, signing in at the front desk, and making his way upstairs.