75: Catch Up

Chapter 75: Catch UpOmniscience

Omniscience

"Friendship is that hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
[By: Muhammad Ali]

Finally home at April's place while the men had dropped off the baby's gifts at April and Dave's place the girls had changed into their lounge wear and got Royalty and Kairi bathed and dressed in their lounge wear as well. All of their parents were also at April's sitting back, shooting the shit, and enjoying each other's company. They had honestly enjoyed hanging together. The men got to talk their shit and the women got to have their girl talk and gossip. Ananda, Ian, Faye, and Senior even had double dates nights nowadays. Any, who not too long afterwards the men had finally arrived along with the food and they looked like they were ready to get the party started.

"Hey lil big mama can I borrow you for a second" Dave said as he stuck his head outside the back door since the girls had made themselves comfortable outside on the patio. They had the Off bug spray popping and all of the Citronella candles lit and in strategic places.

"Sure" April slowly got up and made her way to him. Cupping her hand into his he helped her inside and they slowly made their way through the house and upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door behind them. "So how can I help you Mr. Brewster" she asked already knowing that he just wanted some alone time with her. He had been sharing her all day he just wanted to be a little stingy.

Dave looked down at her, smiled, and lightly pulled one of her curls watching it spring back into place. "I just wanted to have you to myself for a lil while before we get swept up in the festivities and I want to know how ya feeling"

April looked up at him and laughed. "Papi I'm good and I'll be even better when you change ya clothes so we can get back to our family before I clock out for the night. You know my ass can't hang for shit these days" she joked but she was being honest. The baby had her going to sleep early these days. In their household Kairi would knock out first and April would knock out right after.

"Got it" he laughed, stepped back, and started stepping out of his loafers and clothing while April leaned against the dresser and watched him lustfully. "Like what you see" he questioned now standing in front of her with only his box briefs, wife beater, and socks on showing off his print.

"You know I do" she replied still with her eyes locked on his body as he now moved about the bedroom.

He slipped into a pair of basketball shorts and a pair of his Dave East slides. "I see you put on another dress for me" he said licking his lips. She was wearing a simple grey summer dress that clung to he body just right showing off everything that he wanted to see.

"You asked so shall you receive" she winked as he approached her and gripped more than a handful of her ass. "Mhmm besides this is the only time I can wear one"