24.1: Home Sweet Home

Chapter 24

Chapter 24.1: Home Sweet Home {cont}

Dave smiled. "Hey ma sorry I missed ya call. I was in the shower"

As soon as Dave spoke Trey instantly recognized the voice. His eyes widened in shock as he shook his head. Him and Dave were cool they even worked together in the beginning of Dave's career and planned on doing more projects together.

"East is the nigga you been fuckin with" Trey blurted out and looked at April causing April to face him and bite her lip nervously. Why was she nervous? She had no reason to be.

"Trigga Trey" Dave chuckled as Trey took the phone from April. Rude ass!

"East you the nigga whose been creeping around with my lil sista"

Dave laughed. "I wouldn't call it creeping but whatever you want to know just ask her. It's up to bae if she wants to fill you in" and he meant it. If April wanted to fill Trey in he had no problem as far as he was concerned April was his woman and that's just what it was.

Trey shook his head he couldn't believe she was fuckin with Dave. This could lead to some bullshit within the crew and the way he saw it, it would only be a problem with the boys because he knew the girls didn't care. It was bro code some chicks were off limits and he knew Dave knew that shit. Trey looked at April as she played with her hands.

"Sis what up" he asked her as if he was trying to check her. April wasn't feeling that shit one bit. She was a grown ass woman and he needed to remember that. The sooner Trey remembered the better.

April reached for her phone and took it from Trey. "I was gonna wait to tell you after I told Chris. Yes Dave is the guy I've been talking to and spending my time with. He's actually my man" she looked at Dave who laid there smiling and then at Trey who shook his head in disbelief. It wasn't the fact that she was dating but more of who she was dating because Dave and Chris worked together and was cool. Wifeys were off limit. To Trey that was equivalent to Chris dating Dave's baby mama. The shit wasn't right.

"We'll talk bout it later. East you already know I'm a hit you up" he said like he was somebody's big brother trying to scare their sister's boyfriend away. Too bad for him April knew Dave wasn't phased not one bit.

"Bet" April and Dave said at the same time.

"Yo y'all serious right now like all jokes aside"

April looked back at Trey and exhaled. It wasn't that serious for him to be acting the way he was. At least she thought it wasn't. "Yes Trey I'm dead ass. Dave is the guy I've been seeing and now we're actually in a relationship. I didn't want anyone to know just yet so we've been moving in the shadows basically. I already know what you're thinking I'm wrong and I'm messy but I like Dave and I'm not gonna stop fuckin with him" April huffed. Trey wasn't going to make her feel bad for talking to Dave or anyone else. It was her choice. She could date whoever she wanted to. "Look I've been by my damn self for almost 3 years Trey 3 years while everyone else was walking around happy, dating, and in love. Don't get me wrong I'm here for it. I love that everyone is still together and in love but I was by MY DAMN SELF drowning myself in work literally" she faced him. "I deserve to be happy too and Dave makes me happy" April said as she looked down at the phone to see Dave giving her that smile she loves.