56.1: Before the Storm

Chapter 56

Chapter 56.1: Before the Storm...continued
April

"I'm a kill this bitch" Dave spoke through gritted teeth as he stood up himself. April knew that whatever was posted had to be some bullshit. She didn't expect any less when it came to Millie and her keyboard gangsta ways. She could say all she wanted to say but she was never bold enough to @ her or at least mention her name. That was the advantages of talking shit behind a keyboard you could say all you wanted without thinking someone was going to get at you. But Millie was beyond stupid at this point because April was liable to run into her at anytime. That's just how close she actually was so she could only hide behind the screen for but so long.

April immediately called Alaina back. "Sis you good" Alaina asked timidly like she knew April was actually ready to blow her gasket at any moment now and she was about right.

"Alaina where you at" April asked pacing back and forth with her freehand planted against her forehead.

"At home with August why" she replied and asked.

"Is it just y'all two or do y'all have company" April questioned needing to make sure that Hazel and Trey were nowhere around.

"Yea we're at our place. What's going on? What's wrong" Alaina fired question after question.

"Good, good I need you to listen to me carefully and do exactly as I say. There's a snake slithering around in our crew and we already have a plan in motion. No matter how you feel I need you not to do shit. It's already being handled. When I need you I will let you know but other than that I need you to fall back and play along" April said calmly trying her best to keep herself calm so Alaina wouldn't fly off the hinges. She knew with her attitude and how close she was to Hazel that she'd be on her ass in 2.5 seconds whooping her ass and asking questions later. April didn't need that at the moment though.

"What the fuck you mean it's a snake in the crew and there's already a plan? What the fuck is going on and who the fuck wants their ass beat" Alaina asked already pissed about it being a snake and being left out of the loop. April knew once Alaina heard who and what she had to say that it was going to be some shit so she had to make sure she had some sort of backup to help keep her calm and tamed as well.

April sighed and shook her head placing her hand on her hip. "Put the phone on speaker and go get August"

"He's right here"

"Ok bet lil bruh what I'm bout to tell y'all is gonna be some shit so I'm a need you to be on Alaina's ass. Don't let her do anything stupid or get herself in some shit"

"I got her big sis"

"You ain't got shit" Alaina snapped. "Now who's ass do I gotta beat" Alaina asked clearly ready to get shit popping.

"Calm all that shit down and save the energy for someone else" August said to her. April already knew what it was.

"Ok" Alaina sighed. "Now what's going on" Alaina asked again.