46.1: I Need This

Chapter 46

Chapter 46.1: I Need This
April
continued...

"You want the long version or the short version" April chuckled.

"We got nothing but time. Fill me in" Twin replied as he sat back and got comfortable.

"Business wise shit is great. I really can't complain. I have my hands in a bunch of stuff as always. I actually dropped some new software on New Years which was a huge success and now I'm working on a new project that I put on hold until I go back to work. You know my ass stays with a side hustle so I'm also working on a business plan for that as well but I'm tryna get all my ducks in a row before I talk it up" she said then took a sip of her drink.

"I have to say I'm proud of you too Lil Foot. You know I was always by ya side telling you and pushing you to do the damn thing and for you to hit the status that ya at now is a crazy ass blessing. My Lil Foot slash geek slash hustle woman done turned into a fuckin billionaire" he whispered the last part cheesing.

"Word you were definitely there motivating and helping me focus. I was always into my studies but you were there pushing me to do more which I appreciated. As far as my personal life I already know you know bout Chris and me. That shit was sweet as fuck in the beginning until that shit turned sour but that's neither here or there. Besides we make better friends anyway. Other than that I'm single, single as fuck" she shrugged. It is what it is.

"Thing 2 graduated from college not too long ago and now she's living in LA with her boyfriend. She's an elementary teacher. Hazel's crazy ass is still around she has her own clothing line and model agency. She's doing good. I'm pretty sure I don't have to fill you in on my parents since y'all have been secretly seeing each other behind my back" she playfully cleared her throat.

He laughed. "That's what's up. I'm glad Thing 2 and 3 are doing good but I want to hear more bout you. Somethings different or off bout you" he spoke honestly. He was never one to hold his tongue especially when it came to April. They had that type of relationship and friendship.

April looked up at him and sighed. At that very same moment her eyes watered and her nose burned for a second but she wasn't about to cry. She was done with shedding tears. She had cried more than enough. "I guess nothing still gets pass you" she chuckled again. "I've been trying to get my personal life together. That's why I'm here in Jamaica. I took a leave of absence for a month so I could do some soul searching and find myself again. I honestly feel lost and I don't feel like me anymore. I've been through hell and back these past few years. Basically I've pretty much been keeping shit to myself and bottling everything in which you know isn't me but I guess love makes you do some stupid things. I recently cleared the air with who I considered my number one problem and I've had another failed relationship after that. Honestly all of my relationships seem to be fails. Not to mention I suffered a miscarriage years ago and pretty much just told everyone bout it and now I fell in love with a nigga I can't have. I'm living in a LifeTime movie right now" April laughed but nothing she said was funny. Her life had really turned into a real live movie.