57: Please Me

Chapter 57: Please MeDave

Dave

Please me, baby
Turn around and just tease me, baby
You know what I want and what I need, baby
(Let me hear you say)
Please
[Please Me: Cardi B & Bruno Mars]

Dave watched and listened to April closely as she talked on the phone. The way she was talking and going about the situation screamed boss bitch because she was hands down taking control of the situation and it was low key turning him on but this wasn't the time to give into temptation. He knew she was upset and trying to stay as calm as she possibly could but this whole situation was putting a strain on her. Dave sort of felt like all of this was his fault well the shit with Millie anyway and he didn't want to put more of a strain on the relationship he was trying to rebuild with April. He felt like if he had never tried to pursue her that Millie would've never meddle in her business and be a problem for her.

For the life of him he couldn't understand how or why Hazel was stirring up shit with Millie. From what he knew and understood April and Hazel were tight as fuck and were more sisters than they were best friends so to know she was out here causing trouble that shit blew his mind. Dave had already came to the conclusion that Millie had to be getting some type of payment out of it because yea she talked her shit but this was a little too much even for her petty and bitter ass. But he couldn't understand what the fuck Hazel was getting out of it. Maybe Hazel was never April's friend to begin with.

Both Millie and Hazel had royally fucked up because April was making plans like her little ass was part of some type of black mafia family. He was here for it though. This time there would be no Captain Save a Hoe to rescue Millie. Dave knew she was a fucked up individual but now he was seeing her in a whole new light. Not only was she vile but she was disgusting. He wanted to wish that he hadn't met her but if he hadn't than there would be no Lil Butt. She was everything to him. She is everything to him an add April into the mix this was all he ever wanted and dreamed of.

So from here on out Dave knew whose team he was on and was going to make sure his woman knew whose side he was on. He was team April all day every day. Line A all the way! Whatever April needed him to do he was willing to do. If she needed his help with the whole Millie Hazel situation she mind as well count him in because he was riding for the home team. If his woman was going to war he was going to make sure she got out safe and unscathed.

"Bet let me know when you make ya arrangements. I can have the jet to you Friday since Alaina will most likely be using it to come home that Saturday or if you book a flight I'll just pay for it. Whatever works for you just let me know? Ok cool. So whatever you need is on me. Bet I'll get up with you later" April spoke into the phone. "Well that's done" she said as she put her phone down.

"What can I do to help" Dave asked as he held her in his lap with his arms still draped around her waist loving how her ass fit perfectly in his lap.