76.1: Slaughter House

Chapter 76

Chapter 76.1: Slaughter House cont...
Dave

Flashback...

"Sorry I'm just now getting around to talk to you bout this shit Unc" Dave said as he sat across from Ian while they sat in Ian's home office about to discuss what he had been prolonging for months on end now. One word...one name...Millie...of course.

"Don't worry bout it son. I know you have a lot going on at the moment so it is what it is. Besides if it was any type of threat I'd a came to you and let you know what it was if I knew you'd take this long" Ian said. "Besides if it was a threat I'd a dead that shit already"

"Bet" Dave nodded knowing Ian would've definitely taken care of the situation if need be especially with April being pregnant and Kairi being in the middle of everything. He would protect them at all costs. He knew Ian would eliminate anything that seemed like a threat if they could be caught in the crossfire.

Dave was ready to get all of this shit over and done with. He was tired of dealing with anything Millie related but too bad he was still dealing with Millie since they were going back and forth to court over a custody battle. Then again he was the one going back and forth because she was the one not showing up. She had shown up for the first two court dates and after that nothing. It was straight radio silence with her and he didn't care. All it did was helped his case. Yet he didn't know why they were dragging the case so damn long. Shit Millie didn't deserve a fighting chance just like he knew if the judge personally knew Millie he'd a handed Kairi over to him with full custody without thinking twice about it.

"Let's just say people will do anything for money and a quick come up and they don't care who they have to fuck over to do it but you know that already. We've just dealt with the same sort of bullshit with Hazel. You've always been bank to both Agnes and Profit. He was never ya boy just like Agnes was never ya woman. See you had hoop dreams and Profit was banking on you getting drafted hence he could stick around and leach off you. He thought he had some rank like Bully and Shooter. You know if you got on you wouldn't leave them behind and he thought he was a part of that" Ian said as he settled in his chair then paused to light his blunt along with Dave.

Dave chuckled. They were really trying to bank on his hoop dreams. That pretty much ended before it started. He couldn't deal with the whole college thing. The first school he ended up at was too strict and he couldn't fuck with the way the coaches went about coaching. The second school he went to was the complete opposite they really didn't have any structure so to him it was a toss up. He came to a conclusion that school wasn't for him let alone he had to give up his hoop dreams. Luckily he didn't regret his decision to quit because in the long run things did turn around for him but to know someone else was plotting on his dreams did suck.

"Profit knew you had a lil crush on Agnes and used that to his advantage but what you didn't know was that they had been fuckin around from jump. He put her right where he needed her to be. He figured is she played her role and got you to fall for her then you'd take care of her which would basically be taking care of him. Let alone you were selling drugs on the side and although you wasn't out here banking like they thought you were you were still getting money and that's all they were interested in" Ian said then took a pull from his blunt as he leaned back into his chair.