69: First Date

Chapter 69: First DateApril

April

"I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last everything."
[By: Author Unknown ]

April walked about her walk-in closet while music played in the background. Her closet was massive and resembled a boutique. Everything had a place and everything was in place. Shirts, sweaters, dress shirts, dress pants, and jeans all in specific places ranging from light to dark all separated by different seasons. Dresses lined a wall in the same order as her shoes lined the opposite wall looking like a shoe department. While the middle of the closet held all her jewelry, belts, sunglasses, and other accessories. Let's not forget about her luxury handbags that lined the middle wall in all different colors, shapes, and sizes. April didn't know what she wanted to wear all she knew is that she wanted to look good. Today was officially her and Dave's first date night and she was excited. There was no studio session, no show, and Kairi was spending the weekend with her grandparents. There was no canceling tonight. If Dave even thought about canceling tonight his ass was going to end up in the dog house and Kairi was going to take his spot in the bed until his ass got out of the dog house. But tonight April had no worries. Dave was excited and had been reassuring her all day that it was a go.

April stood in front of her dresses as her fingers raked through them. She would love to wear one but with her small baby bump and being out with Dave in such a public setting she didn't want anyone focused on her bump and a story posted before they could even mention it themselves. She just wanted to enjoy a good night out on the town with her man with little to no interruptions. April alone would cause a commotion but April out and about with Dave was going to start a ruckus. Media was already on their heels after they saw Kairi's birthday pictures anyway so she wanted to lay low.

"Aww shit" April snapped her fingers as the beat to No Hands by Roscoe Dash and Waka Flaka Flame played. "Girl the way you're moving got me in a trance DJ turn me up ladies this yo jam. I'm a sip Moscato and yo gon lose dem pants" she sang along to the song as her hands went up in the air as she slowly winded her hips waiting for the beat to drop so she could throw her ass in a circle. As soon as the beat dropped her hands fell to her knees and her ass went in the air as she shook that shit perfectly to the beat throwing that shit in a circle as each cheek moved like they had their own mind.

"Ahhh" she screamed and abruptly stopped and placed her hand over her chest startled feeling someone against her.

"Don't stop because of me ma" Dave said as he snuck up on her and pressed himself against her.

"You could've given me a fuckin heart attack. Shit if I was due the damn baby would've flown out" she smacked her lips and walked away to her phone that stood on her jewelry stand and turned off her music. She was slipping normally she could sense when someone was in her space or maybe it was because she was comfortable and knew nobody would really run up on her.