68: Birthday Madness

Chapter 68: Birthday MadnessApril

April

"May you sparkle and shine like the star you"

Kairi's party was in full swing as music blasted in the background, children ran around laughing, and smiling as they went about the room getting their play on and having fun jumping from bouncy house to bouncy house and slide to slide. The venue itself was packed and full of life. Today was Kairi's 3rd birthday and right about now she was partying along with a room full of family and friends having the time of her life at Pump It Up. Pump It Up was basically a playroom filled with everything bouncy. Invitations had been sent out weeks in advance and everybody had made it. Well everyone except Millie. April didn't want to be a complete bitch so at the end of the day she left Millie's invite up to Dave. Besides April and Dave both knew that her family was going to let her know what was going on. If Dave wanted Millie there then she was welcomed just as long as she didn't try no fuck shit but hey April had all her eyes and ears open towards any slight dose of fuckery. Then again she didn't think Millie would be stupid enough to risk her life again but just in case she was stupid security was on deck and so was Alaina and Ebony and they were always ready.

April's family was in attendance even her baby Royalty had come to join the festivities. Dave's family and friends were in attendance even his celebrity friends and their children. Most of them April had already met from when she was dating Chris and so far everybody was minding their business. No one made the situation awkward. Millie's family had shown up as well and so far everything was going well. Of course they were watching April's every move around Kairi which she already expected but no one had said anything or came at her sideways. Besides what was understood didn't need to be explained. They all knew April and Dave were a couple. He had been showing her love and making it known since they got there. The only person April and Dave were worried about was Kairi. They wanted and were making sure she was enjoying herself and so far she definitely was. She had been all smiles since this morning.

She had gotten up without April or Dave calling her, sat still to get her hair done which April styled in a rubber band up do in the back and a curly ponytail making sure her edges were slayed just right, bath time went by smooth, and even getting her dressed for the day was a breeze. Then again they really didn't have trouble when it came to waking her or getting her dressed unless she was dead tired and that was only on the weekends when they let her stay up later than usual. Dave had gotten her a little Gucci outfit to match her rainbow tutu that April said she just had to have so her Love Bug was out here looking adorable. Any, who Kairi and Royalty had been joined at the hip since Royalty walked in the door alongside Chris wherever you saw one you saw the other and they had both been on April's heels as usual. Of course April didn't mind one bit they were her little babies and keeping them happy was all that mattered.

"Do ya dance Love Bug do ya dance" April hyped up a smiling Kairi as she danced to the music while she and Royalty joined her. "Aww snap get it my baby" April hyped up Royalty as all three of them danced together in the middle of the floor.