7: Sitting In My Room

Chapter 7: Sitting In My Room
April

Seems like ever since, the first day we met
There is no one else I think of more than you
Can't seem to forget, can't get you out my head
Cause the verdicts in I'm crazy over you
How can one be down, tell me where to start
Cause everytime you smile, I feel tremors in my heart
I have but one concern, how can I get with you
Til my day comes, here's what I'm gonna doBe sittin up in my room
Back here thinkin bout you
I must confess, I'm a mess for you
Be sittin up in my room
Back here thinkin bout you
I'm just a mess with a thing for you
[Sitting In My Room: Brandy]

"Aww shit why you over there cheesing" Alaina looked at April with her brow raised making Hazel face April and snatch her phone.

"Aye fuck it up bitch" she looked at April's phone and immediately gave it back to her.

"Who is it Haze" Alaina asked.

"Eastttt" she replied in a sing song voice.

"Dave East" she questioned to make sure.

"Hell yea, now bitch open up that text and hit him back"

"Word what he say and don't be the girl that needs to texts hours later either. You too grown for that childish shit" Alaina said with her nosey ass.

"Chill, give me a minute" she rolled her eyes still cheesing. She had told him to use her number wisely but she didn't think he'd be hitting her up this soon.

"What you waiting for" Hazel starred at her. Lawd knew they could be too much at times.  April ignored them both and opened the text.

Papi East💦😝🍆: Hey ma what you getting into tonight?

April🍑💋: Hey papi I see you like that ma word a lot. You lucky you cute but I'm just in the crib chillin with my girls. Sup?

Papi East💦😝🍆: I haven't been cute since I was lil nigga. I'm fine as fuck or handsome whichever you prefer. If you don't like me calling you ma I can always call you something else but um if y'all feel like getting into some shit I'm having a show tonight in the city. You should fall through.

April🍑💋: Excuse me with ya fine ass then 😝 but nah you cool besides I like the way ma sounds coming out ya mouth with that thick ass Harlem accent. Aww papi I wish I'd a known sooner we're too fucked up right now to be traveling. Maybe another time 😔

Papi East💦😝🍆: You gonna get ya lil ass in some trouble talking to me like that ma. Damn y'all got the party started without me. Maybe we can link up tomorrow if you ain't busy.

April🍑💋: I haven't gotten in trouble in a long, long while 😉 but I ain't never scared but I should be free tomorrow though.

Papi East💦😝🍆: Yea you trying to get ya ass in some big boy shit you can't get out of ma. But yea you should make some time for me.

April🍑💋: lol yea uh huh but sure I can make some time for you long as you ain't with no fuck shit.

Papi East💦😝🍆: Def not bout the fuck shit mami. What you see is what you get.

April🍑💋: Good cause my time is precious and if you want it you gotta use it wisely.

Papi East💦😝🍆: Say no more. Well ma I'm a let you go continue ya lil girls night and I'll hit you up later if ya still up.