63: Press

Chapter 63: Press April

Chapter 63: Press
April

Press, press, press, press, press
Cardi don't need more press
Kill 'em all, put them hoes to rest
Walk in, bulletproof vest
Please tell me who she gon' check
Murder scene, Cardi made a mess
Pop up, guess who, bitch?
[Press by: Cardi B]

The meeting was officially over as well as the family dinner which was a huge success. Now everybody was getting ready to head to April's house just to chill and do some more plotting because April wanted Millie's head on a stick tomorrow so she wasn't done plotting but she did have a plan that involved Dave. Before she could leave though her mother was on her heels and wanted a word with her. She already knew from jump that her ass was grass. Who gave her up? Of course her lovely father who was still upset with her decided to throw her up under another damn bus or better yet a Mack truck. She knew what she did was wrong but now she felt like a kid who had gotten in trouble at school and her parents dug in her ass and then the rest of the elders in her family found out and all took their turn digging in her ass.

"April Elegance Blackmon care to enlighten me on what daddy was talking bout because I just know I heard wrong. I just know my child wouldn't do something that stupid" Ananda sternly asked as they stood inside of the kitchen with the try me look on her face. Yup she was screwed her mother called her by her full name. Her tone even spoke volumes let alone the glare that she was serving her. She knew she had officially fucked up meaning Dave was about to be on her hit list for throwing her under not only one bus but two.

"Mommy I know what I did was wrong and I put my lil seedling in harm's way. I wasn't thinking clearly. I was going off of my emotions. I already feel bad enough as it is. Like I told everyone else I wouldn't intentionally put her or myself in harm's way. I just snapped" April teared up just thinking about it again let alone she hated when her parents were mad at her or disappointed in her.

"Look I'm not trying to make you cry or upset you but next time think before you do something that could potentially put y'all in danger. You know me and ass whoopins don't have an age limit so try me again if you want to. I'll whoop ya lil ass with no regrets and be upset with myself afterwards because it'll hurt me more than it hurts you. You already know how it goes I brought you into this world and I can take you out" her mother quipped. She hadn't gotten one of these talks in a long ass minute and hoped like hell this would be the last one forever.

April nodded her head and wiped her eyes before the tears could fall. She was a hard ass outside but in the house when she was getting yelled at she was the first one to shed a tear. You didn't have to whoop her ass all you had to do was yell at her and her little feelings would be all types of hurt. "I'm sorry" she said as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Stop crying, you know I hate to see you cry but next time let someone else handle the situation. We all know if you could you would've whooped her ugly ass but right now you can't. That's why my baby Ebony is here. Now that we got that squared away. Did you whoop that ugly bitch's ass" Ananda asked her with her hand on her hip.