75.1: Catch Up

Chapter 75

Chapter 75.1: Catch Up cont...
FlashBack...

Trey walked out of the office and building altogether in a blur he was trying to process all of what he had just heard but he couldn't believe it. He couldn't comprehend any of it. It didn't make sense. It was like 2+2=5 when he knew damn well it equaled four. The woman he gave his heart to, loved, cared for, planned his future with, confided in, shared his secrets with, and lived with wasn't the woman she portrayed herself to be. She wasn't the woman he thought she was. She was a whole ass fraud. He didn't know what was real when it came to her. Hazel had him questioning did she really even love and fuck with him. Was their relationship even real? At this point everything about her was questionable.

Trey stalked to his car like a mad man, unlocked the doors, hopped inside, started it up, and got the fuck up out of there. He didn't want to see her or be anywhere near her. Right about now the mere thought of her made his skin crawl. He just wanted to go somewhere where no one could find him. He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. He couldn't even grasp what was going on. Did she really screw over her sister? Was she really in love with her and most importantly did she really kill his seed? He drove around for what felt like hours on end avoiding going home because he didn't want to run into her but he knew they were going to have to talk. Hazel had some explaining to do.

Trey pulled up to their house, went through the gate, and parked in front noticing Hazel's car nowhere in sight meaning she wasn't home yet. Knowing her she was probably avoiding coming home especially when she didn't know what to expect. He took a deep breath, hopped out of the car, closed the door, and locked it behind him while he made his way to the front door unlocking it, opening the door, took off the alarm, and then closed it.

He went straight to his stash, took out everything he needed, and rolled a fat ass blunt. Something had to give and he needed to ease his mind some kind of way. Trey took a seat on the bottom of the steps, sparked up his blunt, and kept his eyes focused on the front door. He wanted to see the look on Hazel's face when she came through the door. He wanted to read her. He wanted to see if their relationship had been nothing but some sick plan. Trey wanted to see if he had wasted all of his time, energy, love, and affection on someone who didn't deserve it. Mid pull his phone went off. He already had a feeling who it was. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw a text from his so-called wifey. The same chick that he thought about marrying and giving her his last name that was now the same chick he questioned. He unlocked his phone, went straight to his messages, and opened it.

Wifey👰🏾💍: Can we talk

Hubby👅🍆: You know where to find me

Trey texted back and put his phone down. An hour later Hazel was walking in the house looking busted, battered, bruised, abused, and all types of fucked up. Trey wanted to run up to her so bad to check up on her but he knew with the way she looked and the shit she had confessed that Hazel had earned that ass whooping fair and square. Maybe once he heard her side of the story and like what he heard then he'd cater to her but right now all he wanted to do was get to the bottom of everything.