58: Family & Friends Day

Chapter 58: Family & Friends DayApril

April

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life"
[Richard Bach]

April and Dave laid nestled under the thick blanket cuddled up sleeping. Well Dave was sleep. April on the other hand was just getting back to bed. Her morning sickness had crept up on her so she had to do a quiet mad dash out the bed. Not wanting to wake Dave or throw up in front of him for the second time she ran walked to Alaina's bedroom and used her bathroom. She didn't know how long she could go on without telling him what was going on with her. She wanted to tell him badly but she was so worried about jinxing it. This third month couldn't come fast enough. April felt like she was holding a life changing secret which she was and she felt so bad because when it came to her and Dave they didn't do secrets. They always told each other what was up.

Dave was already looking at her funny and mentioned that something was different about her and now that he knew she had fucked Chris she didn't want him to put two and two together and have him questioning why she was hiding something so major from him. April was once again putting her faith in God that everything was going to work out and Dave was going to be able to cope with the situation. She knew it would be a hard pill for him to swallow so she hoped he'd swallow it and roll with the punches no matter how complicated it might be. April knew it was wishful thinking on her part though but she was trying to put out positive vibes. Her little blessing couldn't be what broke them it just couldn't.

Any, who April nestled deeper into Dave's body and sighed, closing her eyes letting sleep slowly, take over. Before she knew it she was dead to the world. Pregnancy sleep was the best sleep ever well besides that soul snatching pussy eating that Dave had given her a few hours earlier. That shit had knocked her ass out cold. She knew that was most likely the last time she'd be doing anything sexual with Dave until the baby was born because even though she wasn't with Chris fucking Dave would be beyond disrespectful during this time. April was deep in her sleep when she heard Dave's phone ringing on her nightstand. Reaching over and picking it up she saw that it was his mother calling.

"Dave it's ya mom" April said as she lightly nudged him.

"Answer it" he sleepily mumbled and pulled her closer to him resting his hand between her legs and cupping her kitty making her shiver. She couldn't understand how his touches made her feel so weak in the knees but she loved his touches and the way they made her feel. His touches made her feel like she had never been touched before.

"It's a facetime" She moved his hand and turned around facing him. Any other time she wouldn't mind but they weren't official and she didn't it want it to seem like they were just cuddy buddies.

Dave sighed and rolled over on his back and put his hand out for his phone. April placed it in his hands and turned back around to go back to sleep and she was almost there until she heard crying. Immediately turning back around towards Dave concerned she looked at him to see him pissed as hell as he quickly sat up straight with his signature mug on his face. "Lil Butt what's wrong" Dave asked his daughter as his face softened.