31: The Boy is Mine

Chapter 31: The Boy is MineApril

April

You can't destroy this love I've found
Your silly games I won't allow
The boy is mine without a doubt
You might as well throw in the towel
[The Boy is Mine: Brandy ft. Monica]

"I told you. I fuckin told you she rubbed me the wrong way" April gritted her teeth and spoke into the phone to Dave. Fuck a hello. She knew from jump that ole girl couldn't be trusted and it only took her some hours to prove her right. She had just woken up she didn't even realize that she had fell asleep until she heard her sisters enter her bedroom fuming. They were going off. "How she just meet me face to face at that and know that me and you are together and still she tries to shoot her shot. What type of fuck shit is that? Like what type of woman does some bogus shit like that" April scowled. She didn't follow Dave online...yet and when it came to her being on social media she rarely posted or lurked around for that matter. She knew that if it was a big enough story that whatever was going on would end up on a blog site and that's where she would catch up at or hear it from her sisters. That's just how April found out about Millie's post from her sisters because they both follow Dave on the Gram.

"I was expecting her to pull some shit but not this type of shit ma. Don't worry I'll handle it. That shit was foul and disrespectful as fuck" Dave said and sighed clearly feeling a way.

"You do that. I'm already dealing with my own shit I don't have time to deal with ya petty bitter ass baby mama. She had all the time in the world to shoot her shot and now since you've moved on she wants that ole thing back. Too bad she's not getting that old thing back. That old thing is my new thing and I'm not letting you go unless you give me a reason to" April spat. This was the type of shit that made her want to pop off on a bitch but the bitch wasn't worth it. Real women didn't do shit like that. If anything April would've respected her more if she would've told Dave her true feelings while they were all together. What was the point of going behind her back when she could've let it be known in person?

"And that's just why I'm a deal with it. I told you before and I'm a tell you again I ain't going no where. This ain't the way that I wanted shit to go. Luckily she didn't at you"

"She should've so I'd a known it was real. I'm all for families being in one household. Shit I was raised with both parents in a loving home but y'all tried and it didn't work so she needs to fall back and go find someone else because I'm not with the shit" April couldn't stand bitches like Millie. She already knew what it was like to be in a relationship with an industry nigga so she knew what to expect but damn they literally just made it official. Could they at least enjoy the moment?

"Don't even let that shit get to you. You know how I feel bout that situation as well as you. I'm a go by her place after I'm done at the studio and let her know what's up"

"I already know that this is just the beginning. She's not gonna stop not yet anyway. She's searching for those likes and comments from people to tell her to get her family back by any means not even giving a fuck that you're already spoken for. Not to mention when everyone finds out I'm ya woman it's all gonna blow up to shit" April rolled her eyes annoyed at the situation already. This was the type of shit she didn't need at the moment or at all.