9: It's A Vibe

Chapter 9: It's A Vibe
April

Yeah, that's a vibe
She wanna vibe
That's a vibe
This shit vibe, yeah, yeah
Late night
Oh it's a vibe
Let me slide
Oh it's a vibe, yeah, yeah
Dim the lights
Oh it's a vibe, yeah
Get high
It's a vibe, oh it's a vibe, yeah
[It's A Vibe: 2 Chains ft. various artist]

April was in her bedroom lying on her stomach with her legs bent and feet in the air facing the ceiling going back and forth with Dave still enjoying the conversation. It was refreshing to talk to the opposite sex for a change but more refreshing that he was actually a pretty chill dude and could talk about any and everything. He talked to her as if she was a regular person and not like he had to walk on egg shells because of her "class" or better yet money status or because she use to date Chris. Dave talked to her as if he didn't know anything about her past and she was thankful for that.

She had invited him over to her place for dinner and to chill. She didn't mind him coming over and knew for sure they'd have privacy and if shit was to go left he'd be handled immediately and accordingly but for some reason she trusted Dave and knew he wouldn't be on no bullshit or harm her in any way. April couldn't afford any publicity over bullshit rumors so she was playing it safe. Of course Alaina would be home unless she decided to go out. Either way she knew she was good.

April🍑💋: Aye papi do you have any requests for dinner?

Papi East💦😝🍆: Nah ma do ya thing. I want to see what you working with. Surprise me

April🍑💋: Ok bet well I'll let you go and finish doing whatever you were before I interrupted you. I'll see you tonight papi.

Papi East💦😝🍆: You good ma you ain't interrupt shit. You need me to bring anything?

April🍑💋: Bet, nah you're good besides I invited you over.

Papi East💦😝🍆: True...you gonna be talking all that shit when I get there?

April🍑💋: lol I wouldn't be me if I didn't papi. Are you still gonna be acting as if you're my daddy? If so I already got one 😝

Papi East💦😝🍆: 😂 I keep telling you to talk ya shit but honestly you don't want this trouble. What you have is a father. A nigga like me is trying to be ya daddy but I understand and ya ass ain't ready.

April🍑💋: you know what

April smirked. This was the type of banter she missed. She missed talking to a man that let her talk her shit but could talk the same shit back to her enough to ruffle her feathers better yet make her have to change her panties.

Papi East💦😝🍆: Quiet much 👀

April🍑💋: Nah I'm just letting you get ya shit off 😂

Papi East💦😝🍆: You can tell daddy the truth. I got you feeling some type of way don't I 🤔😂

April🍑💋: Bye East I'll see you when you get here lol

It was no way in hell she was going to admit to feeling any type of way just yet.

Papi East💦😝🍆: Yea you are 😂 thanks for answering the question

April🍑💋: Leave me alone. I got shit to do 😩

Papi East💦😝🍆: Now you trying to ACT like you got shit to do lol. I'm a let you be though.