19: Fight N Temptations

Chapter 19: Fight N Temptation Dave

Dave

Fuming! Dave was silently fuming. Profit had brought these bitches in the studio as if it was some kind of party. Mind you he wasn't even invited to this session. He knew Dave had been off his ass for a while now but he kept pressing his luck. Then one of his bitches touched his fuckin woman. That's the fuck shit he wasn't trying to deal with. In a way he was happy that the shit did go down just so he could see how his lady would react. How she reacted he wasn't expecting but he was glad to know that she could hold her own. That whole shit with the trigger fingers he needed to know the backstory because the look she had in her eyes didn't seem like she was joking. For a second she didn't look like his woman. Her eyes looked shifty.

"Let me find out my lady a whole G out in these streets" he thought to himself.

Dave had no problem with bitches being in the studio as long as they weren't fuckin up the vibe or fuckin with him and with what just went down they violated both. The vibe was ruined and fuckin with April was as bad as fuckin with him but worst. They were cool before April walked through the door. As soon as she stepped foot inside they were on their bullshit just like April said but they both paid them no attention. The shit that had just popped off was definitely going to get handled right along with Profit. Dave never wanted for his woman to feel out of place, threatened, or checking over her shoulders especially not around him. It didn't matter if he was seeing April or another woman. That was a no go for him.

"Fuck that they gotta go" Dave said out loud but more so to himself.

Before Dave could get situated in the booth and vibe out with his woman he abruptly left out of the booth with his signature mug on his face that seemed to get more intense. Shooter and Bully already knew what was up. Dave knew they didn't like that shit that went down either. April wasn't about to even think about being uncomfortable around any of them. Dave tapped Skinny's shoulder to grab his attention even though Dave knew he already had it. He was about to shut shit down.

"Aye turn that off real quick" Dave told him. Skinny nodded turning it off immediately and turned his chair around to face everyone in the room to see how shit was about to unfold.

Profit was sitting at the table laughing obnoxiously loud and hugged up on the same bitch who bumped April and that made his blood boil even more. Yea they had to go.

"Aye yo the party over y'all gotta get the fuck up outta here" Dave said loud and clear he didn't have time for any miscommunication whatsoever. The extra chicks hopped up quick knowing this wasn't the time for games while Profit thought that the shit didn't apply to him. Bully stood to his feet and went to the door opening it so the bitches took heed to what Dave had just said. April came out of the booth and leaned against the soundboard. He already knew she was waiting for some shit to pop off. She had a look on her face that screamed don't fuck with her. Dave wasn't about to let her get into shit though. One by one each of the chicks walked out followed by the niggas that came along with Profit and still Profit and ole girl didn't even attempt to budge.