52: Hi Daddy

Chapter 52: Hi DaddyChris

Chris

"A NEW BABY IS LIKE THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS-WONDER, HOPE, A dream of possibilities"
[Eda J. Le Shan]

Chris was downstairs in his in home studio putting in some serious work. He had a new album coming out and he was making sure he was putting his all into it just like every other project he put out. He had a few features but for the most part he had quite a few solo projects so he was working on those just pretty much going with the flow. He was going wherever his creative juices led him. He had been working on this album for a while and couldn't wait until it was actually ready. Chris couldn't wait for his fans to hear his new material. They always showed up and showed out when it reppin time. Just as he was about to go back in the booth his phone had gone off. At first he wasn't going to answer it but he said fuck it and did anyway.

Apples🍏🍎: Hey Chrissy are you busy?

Chris smiled he was wondering when April was going to hit him up. He had told her to let him know when she had made it home safe and sound. He had been checking on her all throughout her stay in Jamaica. From what he could see Jamaica had actually done her some good. She looked happier. It was like she was genuinely happy and he was happy for her.

Chrissy🕴🏽🕺🏽: Hey Apples yea I'm in the studio but I can spare some time for you. Sup?

Apples🍏🍎: Ok this won't take long. Are you alone? 👀

Chris scrunched his face wondering what was on her mind not really giving it any thought.

Chrissy🕴🏽🕺🏽: Yea what's up?

Apples🍏🍎:

Looks like you're gonna be a father of 3 🥃🍾🤰🏾🤱🏾

Chris's jaw dropped damn near to the floor as he read, reread, and starred at the photo for what seemed like hours but was literally a few minutes. They were both positive. He couldn't do shit but smile a big ole koolaid smile smiling from ear to ear. This is the moment he had been patiently waiting for. He had been anticipating it for some time now. Fuck a text! What had to be said and what had to be heard he had to talk to her. A text wouldn't do it any justice so he facetimed her. As soon as the call connected and he could see April's face Chris was all over her ass.