55.1: Drunk Texting

Chapter 55

Chapter 55.1: Drunk Texting...continued
Dave

Flashback...

"News flash...I'm pregnant" Millie cheesed like she had just won something but nope not today not with the way Dave was feeling. Dave shook his head and laughed right in her face. This bitch was a whole ass comedian out in these streets. But Dave was no one's fool. This was just the type of shit Millie would pull and he saw that shit coming a mile away. She just couldn't accept defeat and gracefully bow out so she had to pull some shit out of her ass like always. So here she was sitting on the couch smiling looking stupid as she rubbed her hand over her stomach looking at Dave.

Dave smiled at her and started clapping. "Aww shit congratulations to you and the nigga you fuckin" He smiled back at her. He knew what the fuck she was doing and playing at and if Millie thought he was blind to it then she was beyond stupid.

"Don't play with me David. You're the only nigga I've been fuckin" She snapped talking with her hands as her smile dropped.

"Do you really want to do this like really do YOU want to do this? I haven't touched ya ass in how long. Not to mention the only thing you do for me is give me ok top and let's be honest you can't even do that right. So try again. Go tell whoever the nigga you fuckin the good news. I'm sure he'll be happy because we both know I ain't the papi" Dave wasn't here for the bullshit.

The only woman getting his next seed was his woman...April. She'd be getting his next, his last, and the baby girl he already had. But of course Dave knew that anything could happen but he was playing it safe when it came to Millie. She couldn't even buy him condoms let alone pass them shits to him at home or put those shits on for him. He didn't trust her ass at all guess that should've been another reason for him not to fuck with her again on that type of level. If Millie couldn't take care of the child they already had together than why would he even bother having another one with her unfit ass? Let alone she was supposed to be on birth control.

"Who else am I fuckin and why would I lie bout something like that" she stood up and walked up on him obviously mad that he pulled her card.

"How should I know? All I know is it ain't me and I could care less" Dave shrugged and mugged her ass. He knew he should've left her ass alone and now the shit was biting him in the ass.

"Dave this baby is yours" Millie took his hand and placed it on her flat stomach. Dave snatched his hand back so fast and backed away from her disgusted that she would stoop that low.

"I'm not with the shit Millie but you already know that. I don't know why you keep trying me. I just want this shit to be over. This shit we got ain't working and it never will. You and I both know that. I'm done! I'll pack ya shit up and you can go bout ya business"

"I'm not going anywhere and you ain't touching my shit" Millie shouted with an attitude throwing her hands up in his face looking like a child having a temper tantrum. Dave knew she was looking for a reaction and he wasn't about to give her one. He wasn't about to give her an excuse to have the cops knocking on his front door.