69.1: First Dates

Chapter 69

Chapter 69.1: First Dates
April
continued...

April had cleaned out the Jacuzzi tub earlier for this specific reason. She turned on the water testing the temperature until it was to her liking knowing Dave was going to say it was scorching as usual. If the water wasn't hot she didn't feel clean so he was going to have to deal with it. By now he should've been use to it because he got in the shower with her whenever he had the chance. Once the temperature was just right she pressed the stopper for the tub and let it fill up making sure to add a lavender bath bomb. While the tub was filling up she went back to her bedroom and straight to her closet and pulled out a small bag of massaging oils that she ordered last week. She placed the one she wanted on her nightstand, pulled the blanket back folding it until it reached the edge of the bed so it wouldn't get covered in oil, and went back to the bathroom to check on the tub that was filled up perfectly so she turned off the water. She got up and dimmed the lights in the bathroom to her liking not too dark not too bright but just right, turned on her R&B playlist, and dimmed the lights in the bedroom as well creating the perfect ambiance for the night. Picking up her phone she called Dave.

"I'm on my way up ma" he said as soon as he answered sounding as if he had just took a pull from his blunt.

"Ok and can you bring me a bottle of water on ya way up"

"Gotcha ma I'll be up there in a minute"

"Ok" she hung up, stripped out of her black lace bra and panty set put them in the dirty clothes hamper, went into the bathroom, and eased her way into the Jacuzzi tub as the jets worked their magic, and lay against her bathtub pillow and happily sighed. She needed this.

"Damn my baby loves me" Dave said as he entered the dimly lit bathroom and leaned against the vanity gazing lovingly at April. "You got the lights all dim, that put me in the mood playlist crackin, and you naked in the tub. Thank you Allah" he put his hands together and looked up at the ceiling.

April laughed. His ass was a damn fool but he was her damn fool. "That I do Papi so how bout you get out of them clothes and join me. I'd love ya company" she smirked at him then winked.

"Say less" he said as he slipped out of his sweats leaving them where they landed and eased inside the tub sitting in front of her instead of in back of her. April wasn't looking to get laid or groped even though she knew she was going to get groped regardless. That was a given. She just wanted an intimate sensual evening with her man where they could vibe, talk, and be free to do as they pleased. But that doesn't mean she kept her eyes to herself when Dave was getting his sexy ass in the tub. She took his ass all the way in to his sexy ass face to his tattooed chiseled chest all the way down to his delectable piece of hardware. At this point she knew she liked torturing herself. As soon as he got comfortable she placed her feet in his lap while he had his legs on each side of her body.

"Besides tryna cook a nigga what's on ya mind" he leaned back getting even more comfortable as he took her foot into his hands and began to give her a foot massage. His eyes were locked on her like she was the only person in the room which she was but to April it felt like they were in their own world and in their own bubble and nothing and no one could burst it.