36: Song Goes Off

Chapter 36: Song Goes OffChris

Chris

So good to see you here
We both know it's been too long
Show me just how you feel
Before the song goes off
Back like we used to
This time I won't lose you
I still adore you
You were always loyal
I'm gon' show you just how I feel
Before the song goes off
[Song Goes Off: Trey Songz]

Chris walked out of April's hotel suite with an extra pep in his step and a big bright smile on his face straight looking like the kool aid man. He was feeling blissful aftershocks after his long night with April. The whole night had been a great night. From the party to the events that took place in April's suite Chris had one hell of a night. He honestly wasn't expecting anything to go down between them but he had no regrets. Not one at all. April's body felt and looked even better than he remembered and trust that was something he could never forget. The weight gain, the curves, the softness of her skin, the sounds of her pants and moans, her flexibility, the warmness of her succulent walls, the tightness, and the gag reflex that she didn't have made the whole night worth it. Being that close and intimate after all these years away from April was worth it all. Although they were just friends and a line had absolutely been crossed the night was still worth it. Shit being in April's presence, partying with her, and ending the night with her had all been worth it. The way shit had gone down Chris couldn't help but think that Dave was a fool but then again who was he to judge. He had fucked up too.

Chris knew this was a onetime thing and believe it or not he was cool with it. Their friendship was going well so far and he was happy about that but he knew they still had a ways to go and he was willing to continue doing what he had been doing to strengthen their friendship. Chris had lucked up last night and he knew that as well so there was no way he would take it for granted. Although last night had been one of the best nights he had in a long while he did slip up and if a positive popped up he would have to deal with the consequences. Chris never thought he would have another chance like this with April so he didn't know how to feel to a certain extent. He had promised himself that the next baby he had he would be in a serious relationship or married. He wasn't in a relationship let alone ready to be anyone's husband but he knew shit happened and there was nothing you could do about.

What Chris did know was that this was his third chance to be a father and if April was in fact pregnant he was going to be around for the whole process. How would it work? Chris didn't know but what he did know is that he wanted to be around to hold her hair while she threw up. He wanted to be at all of her doctor's appointments, be there to run to the store if she had a sudden craving, and rub her stomach while his baby bloomed inside of the woman he loved. He wanted to be around to talk to his seed while he/she was baking. Chris wanted to do all the things he wasn't able to while Nia was pregnant with Royalty. Sure he went to all of her appointments and ran every time she called but all the stuff he wanted to do for April he didn't do. He couldn't do. One he didn't know if the baby was his and second Nia was never his girlfriend she was just a quick suck and fuck. So not only did he want a good experience for April but also for himself. Chris wanted April to have a good experience this time around and he was going to make sure of it. Whatever he needed to keep her happy and his baby healthy he was going to do. This would be his do over. They might not had been in a relationship or married but at least this time it was with a woman he truly loved and would never stop loving and he was grateful for that.