47: Free

Chapter 47: FreeApril

Chapter 47: Free
April

Ain't no feeling like being free
When your mind's made up
And your heart's in the right place
Ain't no feeling like being free
When you've done all you could
But what's misunderstood
It's all good, it's all good
Ain't no feeling like being free
I'm like an eagle set free
And finally I'm looking out for me
Ain't no feeling like being free
Cause my mind's up
And my heart is in the right place
[Free: Destiny's Child]

1 Month Later...

After talking to her uncle and her first love Twin it seemed like the month had flew right on by. Writing in her journal, reading her bible, morning runs, meditating, cleansing, and just having fun April was feeling rejuvenated, relaxed, and brand spanking new. Her mental was right where she needed it to be. She was focused, focused solely on herself for once. Physically she felt and looked her best. Her body felt off at times but she was still looking right and she felt like she could breathe so much better like the air was lighter and more crisp. She felt one with God. Of course April knew God existed and she also went to church every once in a blue but now she felt like she was spiritually connected to him.

She knew that he had been taking her on a wild journey to get back right with not only him but her-self. She knew she didn't actually have to go to church every Sunday but she had to let him fully back into her life and accept that he was not trying to steer her wrong but to steer her back to completion. April was one with her emotions. It was like she finally felt solace and one with herself. Everything was going to be fine and everything was fine. She had finally accepted that she and Dave were no more and probably would never be and guess what. April was absolutely fine with that.

Men were like buses they came and went every ten minutes and there were certainly more fish in the deep blue sea. She just had to give them a chance. April accepted that and she was cool with it. She was going to continue living her best life and whatever man God chose to send her way she would be there to accept her blessing with open arms.

It was only three things rather two people well three but one she was holding off until the right time on her agenda that she needed to deal with and after she dealt with them she was wiping her hands clean and moving on with her life. April was determined to live her best life, love herself, and have happiness no matter what. Here she was back on her private jet with the look of determination and one thing or person on her mind. She wanted to deal with this person ASAP and in person. Picking up her cell phone she sent a quick text before the jet took flight.

Future👰🏾🤱🏾💍: I get back to the states in a few hours. If you still want to talk you can stop by my place later today. If not today then some time tomorrow any time after that I won't have the time to talk

🖕🏾East: Sure I can slide through around 8

Future👰🏾🤱🏾💍: Ok