70.1 First Date 2nd Day Surprises

Chapter 70

Chapter 70.1: First Date 2nd Day Surprises cont...
Dave

The Next Morning...

Dave had woken up to an empty bed but he had no reason to panic or worry. Stretching and yawning he got up from the bed and started towards the bathroom making a pit stop. "Morning ma" Dave bent down and kissed April on her forehead.

"Good morning Papi" she smiled, looked up at him, and he let her be as he walked off and headed to the bathroom.

He was use to waking up to an empty bed but it was never empty because April wasn't there. No it was empty because April woke up every other morning to do her morning run, read her bible, and write in her journal. She had explained to him that it was a new habit of hers that she had created when she was in Jamaica and she wanted to make sure that she continued doing so, so he let her be because this was a part of her me time. It was for the betterment of her-self and he couldn't knock her or stop her from being the best version of herself that she wanted to be. Besides she always got up extra early to do her thing and then join him back in the bed.

In and out of the bathroom he made it back into the bedroom and hopped back in bed. It was about 7 o'clock in the morning and he still had time for extra sleep and he knew April would be joining him soon. Lying in the bed he watched as she put away her bible and journal, turned off her lamp, and started for the bed. As soon as she was in the bed April made her way towards him and pulled the cover over herself then cuddled into his body sighing as he wrapped his arm around her and just like that they were sleep.

A Few Hours Later...

"Ma it's time to wake up" Dave said as he nudged April a bit knowing she wasn't going to wake up easy. On the weekends she liked to sleep a little later than usual and she hated to be woken up unless it was absolutely necessary.

"Papi it's Saturday" she rolled over and whined with her eyes still closed going back to sleep. He didn't want to wake her but he had a surprise for her so she had to get up.

"I know ma but I need you to get up and get dressed. We got plans today and moves to make"

April rolled back over and looked at him like she was about to roll her eyes and pout. He looked at her daring her to do so. She knew better though that's why her little ass huffed, rolled over, and got out of the bed stomping. One point for Dave and zero for April he looked at her drag herself towards the bathroom and smiled like he had accomplished something.

"That's what I thought" he shouted and chuckled as he watched her walk into the bathroom.

"Whatever don't bring ya ass in here either" she spat. Somebody woke up with an attitude.

"You thought" he said as he got out of the bed and walked inside the bathroom. "And don't be having it on scorch either" he said as she made her way inside the shower.