13: Touch My Body

Chapter 13: Touch My Body
April

Touch my body, put me on the floor
Wrestle me around, play with me some more
Touch my body, throw me on the bed
I just want to make you feel like you never did
Touch my body, let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist, just a little taste
Touch my body, know you love my curves
Come on and give me what I deserve
And touch my body
Touch my body
Touch my body
Touch my body
Touch my body
Touch my body
[Touch My Body: Mariah Carey]

"Dave" April whined as she felt her pussy throbbing and pooling. She knew at this very moment she was wetter than any ocean. Shit she was wetter than water. It was to the point she knew she needed to change her boy shorts. All this excitement from a kiss she could only imagine how the tongue and dick felt like down below. "If you're gonna be kissing on me like that I'm a need you to come equipped with condoms and I'll make that appointment with my GYN to get on birth control" April looked at him with lust filled eyes but was dead ass serious she meant what she said. If he wanted to give her the dick right here and right now she promised herself she'd be face down and ass up ready for him to do whatever he pleased to her.

"As much as I want that pussy and I know you want this dick I'm a make you wait" he pecked her lips and rolled off of her adjusting his dick that seemed to be begging to be released. By the way he was pitching tent he required nothing but the gold pack...magnums.

"And what exactly am I waiting for" she whined ready to release his dick from his capturer and slide down the hefty pole and ride that shit to the moon and back. Shit ride that shit to Mars fuck oxygen. He didn't even need to put in work she'd handle it without one complaint. She'd ride that shit like a mechanic bull and get them both off.

"You ain't ready yet. It's been a minute since you had any. You wouldn't know how to handle this daddy dick" Dave smirked and rolled over facing her with his head in his hand holding it up.

"Niggas kill me with that you ain't ready shit. You ain't ready for this grade A super soaker pussy that's what you ain't ready for" she spat back causing him to laugh making her straight face him. She was pretty sure he tasted a surplus of pussy but she guaranteed it was nothing like hers. Conceited no she just knew she had some prime real estate sitting between her legs.

"Talk ya shit ma. Talk ya shit" he chuckled. She had his ass though. April snatched his free hand that was resting around her waist. She slid it slowly down her bare stomach until it reached the waistband of her sweats. With her other hand she slowly lifted her sweats and panties all together and slowly slid his hand down her freshly waxed pussy. April liked to keep her shit nice and neat with a little triangle landing strip. She bit down on her bottom lip as he lay there quietly wondering what she was going to do next. They both were trying to keep their composure. She forced his hand to cup her pussy which he took it upon himself to grip that shit like he owned it. Like he knew it was nobodies but his. She knew he felt her juices. She laid there holding in her moans for dear life. If she had to she could sing a whole song filled with nothing but pleasurable moans but she couldn't she had her own point to prove to his ass. Their eyes slowly met and he looked at her challenging her to see if she could go any further. Taking his index finger and taking her own hand April slid it inside her boy shorts spreading her own succulent lips and took his index and middle finger and rubbed them up and down her glistening folds still controlling her moans as he took the initiative to let his finger roam through her wetness but never penetrating.

Lightly groaning she let him get his feel as she snatched his hands from her pussy, panties, and sweats all together. Taking his 2 drenched fingers April brought them shits to his nose to let him get a whiff of the juice from her treasure then brought them down to his lips placing them on his lips to let him get a sample. He licked those shits hungrily ready for another taste. They moved in silence as their eyes did all the talking for them. He wanted it. Shit April wanted it but the way she saw it 2 could play his game. Taking his fingers that still had more of her juices on them she placed them in her mouth sucking them shits clean making him groan and tossed his hand back to him.