12: Treasure

Chapter 12: TreasureDave

Dave

Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling
A girl like you should never look so blue
You're everything I see in my dreams
I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true
(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)
Treasure, that is what you are
Honey, you're my golden star
You know you can make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
[Treasure: Bruno Mars]

What was it about her? Dave didn't know. What he did know was that she captivated in ways he would never think of. Her brown eyes filled with so much sadness and pain yet deep down further in her beautiful brown orbs love shouts back in ways only a few get to witness. He saw it all in her eyes the future, her future, his future, and most importantly their future. Dave for the first time in his life saw everything as clear as day. He wanted her but knew he couldn't have her well all of her anyway. Chris still had a tight hold on her that Dave prayed April would be able to let go of. Would he ever have all of her? He could only pray that he would.

Chris didn't deserve her. He should've never had her. Even if Dave had her Chris would always have a part of her. He wasn't willing to share the beautiful woman in front of him. Have you ever met someone and the first time you laid your eyes on them you knew that they were made for you and only you? Never had Dave until he laid his eyes on April! Was he willing to wait for her until Chris love ran dry from her? He'd try and he'd try with all of his might.

Dave knew that if it was any other broad he would've been fucked and ducked immediately but with April he felt as though he had to earn no he needed to earn the rights to her golden treasure. He felt as though he needed to earn his place in her life, her heart, her soul, and her everything. Never had he ever felt this way but it was a feeling he didn't want to leave. Dave needed her to talk to Chris so they could work on what they had going on. To Dave, Chris was a straight fool. Then again another man's trash was another man's treasure and that's just what April was. She was a treasure...Dave's treasure.

Dave couldn't pull his eyes away from her. He didn't want to. This wasn't Dave East. This was David Brewster Jr and April had him.

"I need you to hit him up" Dave said to her as he finally managed to blink and set his hands on her waist. With the way he was feeling he needed April to get closure with Chris. He wanted her and he wanted her all to himself.

"I can do that" she pecked his lips once more and bit her bottom lip looking at him as if she was hungry for more. Without getting off of him she reached for her phone and unlocked it not hesitating for a second to get the job done. Next thing he knew her fingers were moving a mile a minute texting away. As she typed she looked uneasy but he was there to make the process smooth for her.