63.1: Press

Chapter 63

Chapter 63.1: Press continued...
April

"Fuck all y'all" Millie spat with unshed tears in her eyes. "Y'all brought me here for what? To talk, to brag, to throw shit in my face, and to whoop my ass. Y'all ain't gonna kill me. I can always go to the cops" Millie said and awkwardly chuckled since she was still in pain from the punch Alaina had given her but they all knew she as trying to save face. But how much would her bravery actually hold up when she was slump inside the lioness's den getting stalked like she was prey. Everybody looked at her and laughed. She was a joke. She couldn't be serious!

Ian stepped out from the shadows and took a step towards her with a menacing look. He wasn't about to let anyone threaten his cub in his presence especially not with no damn cops. "You can try but I promise it won't turn out the way you expect. See while you was busy trying to throw salt on my child's wounds I was busy digging up ya life's story. Profit is ya nigga right" Ian asked and chuckled darkly as he placed his hands behind his back and meticulously walked circles around her making her eyes follow his every move. "Lower level drug dealer basically still a corner boy, extortion, and a snitch. Do I need to continue? I mean the list goes on. Mind you ya background ain't too squeaky clean either if I'm being honest" he chuckled again and shrugged. When it came to shit like this Ian and April were one in the same.

"I got a few sheets on you too. Shoplifter at a younger age even when you didn't have to. Your parents didn't have much but you had everything you needed. Recently you started dabbling in drugs right along with Profit. If I'm not mistaken there's probably drugs in ya crib at this very moment. You do keep it there don't you. Let's not forget bout the extortion and a lil prostitution when Dave wasn't lacing ya or should I say y'all pockets. I can go on but I think I've already said too much" Ian stopped dead in front of her with his eyes piercing through her. "My children warned you time and time again yet you didn't take heed to it. Now you gotta pay. By the way I know ya secret I wonder does Dave" he kept his eyes on her and casually walked away as Millie sat in the chair pale as a beat up ghost, confused, and altogether dumbfounded.

Ian had spilled a whole kettle full of tea and was still keeping secrets. He had everybody wondering what the secret was and knowing him he wasn't going to blow up her spot without Dave already knowing what was in store. Whatever it was had to be important. But prostitution and drug use was something no one saw coming. April already knew this was going to be a personal conversation between her and Dave whenever they had a chance to sit back, relax, and be alone. She also knew that her father was going to fill Dave in on whatever was going on because let's face it Millie wasn't going to tell him shit.

"Ladies and gents that's what you call a father, me and my lil sister's father" April looked back and smiled proudly at their father.

"Yassss...Issa whole man and a father" Alaina said looking back at her father as well smiling brightly at him while he nodded his heads at both his babies.