65.1: False Friends

Chapter 65

Chapter 65.1: False Friends continued...
April

"Nope Thing 1 this is all me" Ananda spoke up, rose from her seat, and approached Hazel. Once she was in front of her she took her hands and cupped her face in them and looked straight into her eyes. She wanted Hazel to hear every word that came out of her mouth. She wanted her to feel the pain that she caused.

"First off I'm highly disappointed and disgusted in you and what you've become. This isn't the woman I raised. Hazel what you did to my child was absolutely wrong and there's no coming back from that. That woman has had ya back since day one and you let jealousy and ya emotions cloud ya judgement. Like she said she cried for you and literally begged us to take you in and we eventually did. Me and daddy fell in love with you and treated you just like April and Alaina. We never treated you differently. We rooted you on and we supported you. You might have not excelled like April but you still came home with good grades and never once did we rub that in ya face. We were proud of you. We've always been proud of you. We never loved you any less" Ananda said looking so hurt and disappointed. Then again she was. This woman was supposed to be her daughter.

"We don't brag on what we've done for you or still do for you but you did this shit to ya self. Like Thing 1 said we were trying to survive ourselves. We already had our hands full. We couldn't afford to take in another child but we did mind you, you came to us with just the clothes on your back. Daddy was out in the streets going even harder because we had an extra mouth to feed and never once did he complain. We fed you, bathed you, made sure you had clothes on ya back, and shoes on ya feet. You had a roof over your head and an abundance amount of love and as much as it kills me to do this. This is it from us" Ananda said never breaking her eye contact.

"Ya on ya own. We've done all we can for you. You went against the grain and you know how this shit goes. I'll always love you but I'm wiping my hands clean. I'm letting you go. You can't be trusted. I despise females like you who get mad or get jealous of someone's life not knowing their struggles but in this case you knew my child's struggle and you tossed them right in her face like you didn't think you'd be dealt with. You wanted her life you had ample opportunity to make a change for yourself. Instead of getting jealous you should've sat down, took notes, and ask questions on how you can get to that status" Ananda said and let her face go as she walked back to her seat next to Ian who happily sat there waiting for her so he could wrap her up in his arms.

"Mommy please I'm sorry" Hazel said now having a full blown crying fit. "I'm sorry" she got up from her seat about to follow after her.

"Nope leave her be" Alaina snapped and put out her hand. "You don't get to do all of that. Your privileges have been revoked"

Hazel stopped and stood in her spot. "Daddy, please don't leave me too" she cried out to Ian but he wasn't there for her bullshit.

Ian looked at her. "Answer this are you sorry because of what you did or because you got caught" he asked as he tightly clenched his fist. Looking at her face she was only sorry she had gotten caught.