27: Enemy

Chapter 27: EnemyOmniscient

Chapter 27: Enemy
Omniscient

But if you could see what my eyes can see (oh)
You would see what you mean to me (oh)
If you could feel the way my heart is beating
You can feel my energy, you keep coming back for me, you can feel my energy
I wouldn't be the enemy
I don't wanna be the enemy
I cannot undo what I have done (oh, what I've done)
I know you don't understand, how I couldn't resist it (understand, no)
Especially since I knew you were the one, girl, I knew you were the one
Should have been the only one
[Enemy: Chris Brown]

Feeling less stressed since she talked to Dave, April had managed to get dressed and ready on time. She didn't want to be petty but she wanted Chris to see all that he had missed out on. So she had decided to pull a play out of Millie's playbook by wearing a long sleeve black skin tight jumpsuit that showed off every single one of her curves that her body possessed. She didn't know what she was thinking when she packed it but she was happy that she did. When April had first walked out on Chris she had stopped eating properly and let's not forget about the stress that her weight had dropped drastically. Knowing she needed to get her act together she got herself back on the right track and since then her body had been better than ever. Her breast sat up all nice and perky, her stomach was as flat as a board, her waist snatched, while her hips expanded just the right amount to flatter her nice, juicy, plump, fat ass that her baby liked to grip like it was his own personal basketball.

It all showed as she stood in front of her full length mirror. April knew Dave would have a fuckin fit if he saw her. She knew for a fact that he would make her change but she wanted Chris to see that if he wasn't so busy out in the streets doing as he pleased that he could've still been coming home to a woman that put most if not all of the chicks he fucked with to shame. April was all natural and nothing on her body was enhanced.

She kept everything else simple. She had her hair in a sleek high fluffy, curly bun with her edges tamed and slicked just right, and not an ounce of makeup on her flawless face besides the Chap Stick on her lips. April had on diamond stud earrings that ranged from large to small and that was about it. On her feet was nothing but a pair of fuzzy long socks that she loved to walk around in. She had taken a few pictures reminding herself to send them to Dave later on during the day. She wouldn't dare send them now. That would just be asking for punishment. He'd be on her heels and knocking on her front door. Her sisters, brothers, and her man had all reached out to her sending her best wishes. When the clock stroke 12 she was walking downstairs to answer the door as she silently prayed that she would be ok because this was something she had been needed to do.

April already knew it was Chris she had saw him on the security monitor when he punched the code in to get through the gate. It was nice to know that he had remembered it. Knowing Chris he probably still had his set of keys to the house because she knew for a fact that she had never taken them or asked for them back. Meaning maybe it was time to change the locks. Taking a well needed deep breath she opened the door and looked up at the man who was supposed to be her past, present, and her future. April had to admit that he still looked daddy-ish as he stood before her. Dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a white and black Supreme hoodie, paired with a light blue denim jacket, and a single gold chain that of course had a diamond encrusted cartoon character hanging from it. Diamond studs glistened in his ears as he also had his 2 gold loop nose piercings. Chris had come looking like a whole fuckin snack not to mention he had let his hair grow out and was sporting the new thot boy hairstyle...2 cornrows and a man bun. He was on the same page as April they both dressed to impress even though they weren't dressed up at all but just enough to catch the each other's attention. April cleared her throat causing her and Chris to snap out of it and focus and stop low key checking each other out because yes that's what they were doing.