24: Home Sweet Home

Chapter 24: Home Sweet HomeApril

April

"Aight, ma don't forget what I said. Hit me up as soon as you land. If you need me don't hesitate to call me. If shit gets too hard to bear and the girls can't get through to you bring ya ass home" Dave said sternly. "I'll be there waiting for you" Dave said to April as they sat in his Range with her straddling his lap. "I'm dead ass, April if you need to come home bring ya ass home" he was serious. He knew this weekend was going to be stressful for her so he needed her to know that he'd be there for her even if he couldn't be with her in the flesh. He needed her to know that he had her back and they'd get through it together. April wouldn't have to deal with anything alone and that she was grateful for.

"Papi I promise I hear you. I'll be fine. I'm going in with a clear and positive mind but if push comes to shove just be there to answer the door" she placed her forehead against his sighing not wanting to leave his side.

"Say less" he pecked her lips.

"I need to get going. Come on so I can get my luggage"

"You ain't going anywhere until you give me my kisses" he said dead ass serious and he meant that shit. If he was around she couldn't go anywhere without giving him his 'kisses'. He wasn't with the fucks.

"Wasn't leaving without them" she smiled as she grabbed Dave's face in her hands and placed her lips on his giving him closed mouth kisses until she slowly and teasingly ran her tongue along his bottom lip silently asking for entry knowing damn well he wouldn't deny her. Dave's grip on her waist tightened as he opened his mouth letting her cherry jolly rancher flavored tongue dance across his. Letting her have her fun for a few he dominated her tongue along with the kiss, kissing her passionately. No more words needed to be exchanged. Everything was said in the kiss as they both felt shock waves and tingles ignite throughout their entire bodies from the top of their heads to the tip of their toes leaving April soaked down below and Dave hard on and ready to bust out his sweats.

"Time to go Thing 1 we got moves to make and people to see" they heard Alaina as she knocked on the tinted window on the passenger side. Dave pulled away with his teeth still attached to her bottom lip then chuckled letting go as it made a popping sound.

April sighed in contentment. "Damn" she ran her tongue over her lips and shivered. She couldn't get enough.

"I'll handle that when you get home" he lightly kissed her lips again and tapped her ass.

"Ok" she said shyly as she removed herself from his lap.

"Don't get all shy on me now" Dave chuckled and fixed himself in his pants. April couldn't even think straight. He had never kissed her like that before. Sure she always felt shivers and little tingles when she kissed him but this kiss was filled with so much more that words couldn't do it any justice. She loved it and wanted more but knew she had to wait. Sunday night couldn't come fast enough. She was ready to leave and turn right back around just to be with Dave.