35: One Night Stand

Chapter 35: One Night StandApril

April

You should stay another night with me.
Oh woahh. (I just want your body baby)
A one night stand (night stand) is all I need. (With you and me) Just you and me.
(Baby you) You should stay (Ohhh) another night with me. (Stay until the morning come)
Oh woahh. (Stay until the morning come)
A one night stand is all I need. (Ohhh)
Baby, he ain't treating you right.
And I know he ain't hitting it right.
That's why you need me in your life baby.
Come here. Let me kiss on your neck
Down to your chest.
To your navel
All over all the way
So stay here another night
[One Night Stand: Keri Hilson ft. Chris Brown]

"Right there daddy...right...there" April moaned out loudly in pleasure as she twerked on his hardware throwing her ass back like her life depended on it matching every last one of his strokes. She was face down, ass all the way up, with a deep yet perfect arch in her back getting drilled by some bomb ass daddy dick.

"You like that shit ma" he slapped her ass hard watching it ripple in effect as he bit down on his bottom lip mesmerized by its movements. Her ass moved effortlessly.

"Yes daddy...yes" she purred as she gripped the sheets tightly in her small fists. He was giving her the business. Busting down all her walls, dipping into her guts, and rearranging her organs just the way she liked. She knew after this she wouldn't be able to walk and she gave not one single fuck. The dick was bomb that's all that mattered.

"Shitttttt" he groaned wrapping her Brazilian kinky straight weave into his fist pulling her head up and attacking her lips hungrily. He groaned at the taste of her lips. It was a mixture of Hennessy Pure White, weed, her juices and damn did it taste good.

"Daddyyyyy I'm close" she moaned against his lips still bouncing her ass on him just how she knew he liked. Taking one of her hands she reached down and placed it on her throbbing yet swollen clit rubbing it vigorously adding on to the pleasure she was already receiving. Walls clenching and unclenching around his dick she felt like she was going to explode any minute.

"Damn ma...damn" he let go of her hair groaning as he placed it firmly around her neck and bit down into her shoulder grunting while still busting her down.

"Daddyyyyyy" she screamed as she creamed and squirted all over his dick and bed sheets for the umpteenth time. Both of their bodies were soaked, covered in sweat, and their bodily juices. Her body convulsing underneath him but he didn't let up he beat her shit out the frame until his strokes got sloppy and he filled the condom up with his warm seeds.

"Fuck" they both moaned and groaned together as they both collapsed on the bed exhausted yet satisfied.

April went straight to sleep with a smile plastered on her face feeling beyond satisfied. They had gone round for round, hour after hour, and every position they could think of. She had finally gotten some vitamin D and it was well worth the wait. A few hours later April woke up with a slight headache and a mild hangover. She felt used and abused in a good way. Her body felt tired but she was well rested. The dick she received was so good her kitty was still feeling the aftershocks hours later.