chapter 153

Chapter 153: Stop and Say

      Xuanyuan squinted at him and said, "I have something to worry about, this is not my country! Let's go, go back, it's the girl's thing that matters most."

     Ye Haoran rolled his eyes behind him. Whose river is this? Is it his own?  Righteousness!

     As soon as Ye Qingge woke up, it was dawn, and I felt this sleep was relieved. I took a deep breath and refreshed, and the next time, my stomach was rumbling, Zhiqiu and Zhilan outside heard the sound  Hurry in to serve.

     When Ye Qingge had a good meal, it was a short while. Ye Qingge had to clean up and went to Zhao's yard. On the way, he met Ye Qingxue and Ye Qingyu. Ye Qingxue and Ye Qingyu met her and saluted quickly.

     Then there was an expression of resignation, Ye Qingge was not in the mood to play with them, pretending to leave without seeing it, Ye Qingxue pouted slightly, "The third sister waited,"

     "Something?"

     Ye Qingxue still looked hesitant. Ye Qingge was impatient. He was the most annoyed. Whenever something happened, he said, "I want to say it but I don't want to say it. Who should I look at?"  Urging, "It's okay, I'm leaving,"

     Ye Qingxue said, "Sister Three, have you listened to how people outside talk about it? They are so ridiculous, they say this three sisters."

     Ye Qingge woke up out of the yard, where do I know how people outside talk about it? "I really do n’t know, but we only returned to Beijing yesterday, and rumors spread today, and six sisters have heard that this speed is really fast.  of!"

     Ye Qingxue didn't expect that she would ask like this, and some uncomfortably said, "The three elder sisters are busy with people, naturally they won't pay attention to these gossip,"

     Qing Ge nodded, "Yes, just, if I remember correctly, shouldn't my sister be confined? Can all come out?"

     Ye Qingxue paused. "Isn't this Chinese New Year? I made a wipe for my grandmother and gave it to her old man."

     Ye Qingxue on the side did not speak from beginning to end, and she did not dare to look at Ye Qingge with her head down. Ye Qingge looked at her and turned away.

     After Ye Qingge left, Ye Qingxue said, "What happened to you?"

     Ye Qingyu clutched Ye Qingxue's sleeve and said, "Sister, me, I'm a little scared of her. When I walked away that day, I saw the men carrying the corpses of the three people. It was terrible."

     Ye Qingxue frowned slightly. "It's okay, don't be afraid. Those are all subordinates. We are her sister. She dare not treat us that way."

     "Really? She really wouldn't do that to us?"

     Seeing Ye Qingxue nodded, Ye Qingyu gave a slight breath.

     Zhiqiu and Zhilan followed behind Ye Qingge, Zhilan couldn't help but said, "Miss, should I go and see what rumors are out there?"

     Ye Qingge shook his head. "No, everything is said to be rumors, then let them spread it, anyway, I have a lot of meat for your lady,"

     Zhiqiu also said, "Miss, let Zhilan go to check, otherwise, aren't we all caught in the drum?"

     Ye Qingge waved his hand. "Okay, go if you want to, pay attention to safety, go back quickly, no matter what you hear, you must not argue with others."

     "Know Miss,"

     Zhilan ran away, Ye Qingge shook her head. How could this girl always be useful? When she arrived at Zhao's Furong Hospital, the people in the yard met her, and they were even better than mice when they saw cats.

     After Ye Qingge went in, he saw Zhao making small clothes and a small gown in the room. Ye Qingge's eyes were slightly sour.