280

Chapter 280: Genealogy

Ye Qingge waited for Zhilan to finish all this, and then waved to let Zhilan take the snacks, and then she said, "Mrs. Yu came back yesterday, and she came to give my mother another incense today. It is really intentional."

Aunt Yu said too sadly, "Hey! Brother-in-law and daughter-in-law go early, you and here, right, did the little guy get a name?"

"Ye Lingyun!"

"Oh, good name! By the way, is he on the genealogy?"

As soon as Ye Qingge was told by her, she also gave a slight meal, and then said, "Aunt Yu wants to say what she wants to say straight away. Don't make corners, I am the one who doesn't like guessing."

Aunt Yu was too embarrassed and smiled and said, "Look, we are only here. Xinghe Jiazhen did not have a genealogy. I just want to ask you, if you look at this, do you want to go together? Trouble. "

Ye Qingge looked down at Zhao's coffin and said, "None of these things can be said by a girl's family. If Aunt Yu is too attentive, please help me."

"Okay! Okay! It's all up to me. I'll do it!"

Ye Qingge nodded, still looking at the coffin in front of her, Aunt Yu said nothing to her and left.

Inside the Dingguo government palace, in a side court, Ye Qingjin laughed in the room after receiving the news from Ye Fu. "Haha! Yeah! Ye Qingge! You have today, haha! It ’s so good, it ’s good, my mother is dead. , Your mother is dead.

This is retribution! retribution! Haha! retribution! Dead good! Dead good! Ye Qingge, why don't you die! Why didn't you die together? "

Song Kang frowned slightly when he heard the voice inside. He pushed in and yelled, "Why are you crazy? Ye Qingge is the county master. She can kill 76 of your Ye family without being punished by the emperor. You Can?"

Ye Qingjin clasped her hair and said, "So what? She killed my mother, and I returned to the way I am now, it's all her!"

Song Kang yelled, "What does this have to do with her? Can you make it clear?"

Ye Qingjin looked at Song Kangdao. "The master of the Mingyue County has told me that she followed Ye Qingge there, but Ye Qingge is gone. She is out of luck. You said that if Ye Qingge hadn't designed it, why would she go there? How could it disappear? "

Song Kang squinted and said, "Are you sure she did this? Aren't you cousins? Why did she hurt you?"

"Why? We have never been sisters. My mother and her mother are not in harmony. How could she be a good sister to me? What a joke!

Moreover, the Ruying who followed her was a master of martial arts. Even the three princes could not beat her to Ye Qingxue's dark guard. You said that this thing was not done by Ye Qingge. Where did she go?

Yes, she was designed by my mother and me in the beginning. That was what the three princes asked us to do. She didn't seek revenge from the three princes. What did she do for us? "

Song Kang is also a ruthless temper. This incident made him register with Emperor Mingzong. The future career path must be difficult. If this revenge is not reported, how can he swallow this breath?

Song Kang pinched Ye Qingjin's chin and said, "You mean the three princes made you do this?"

Ye Qingjin was hurt by him, holding his hand, "Yes! The three princes always wanted to marry Ye Qingge. Unfortunately, Ye Qingge rejected him in person, and Ye Qingge did not like him at all, so the three princes let us Do it. "