319

Chapter 319: Drought continues

Emperor Mingzong sighed slightly, "It is possible for you to say so. This month, I have almost reached the bottom of the cistern that these people dug. It will be another month. If this continues, the previous cistern is afraid I ca n’t stand it anymore. What can you do about this? "

Xuanyuan was not busy. Although the ice he had hidden before was not enough to rescue the entire Tianwu dynasty, at least the people in Beijing should be enough.

However, the palace is not included here, and the use of these people in the palace is in his eyes.

"I have ice in my hand,"

When Emperor Mingzong heard it, he immediately said, "Take it seriously? How many?"

Xuanyuan put down the tea cup in his hand and said, "You don't have to worry about how many there are. I will be responsible for the ice in the capital, but I will not be responsible for the palace."

Emperor Mingzong was displeased when he heard the words. "What do you mean? Can this palace use more ice than the entire capital?"

Xuanyuan refused to answer, and said, "I either take charge of the use of ice by the people in Beijing, or I don't care about anything!"

Emperor Mingzong was panted by him, "You,"

I want to say something, but I do n’t know what I thought of. When I got to my mouth, I swallowed it again. In the end, I said helplessly. Okay, that ’s it. Just fine, "

Emperor Mingzong in front of Xuanyuan even claimed to be me instead of Xuan, and when he and Xuanyuan discussed matters, no one was around.

Having said this, Emperor Mingzong said another thing. "In the past few days, many ministers have turned up to ask for princes. What do you think about this?"

"Why can't you stand Prince Prince and me?"

Emperor Mingzong sighed "Hey! This day is still here, I am going to make the boss the Prince, let their brothers fight! What do you think?"

"casual!"

Emperor Mingzong, Xuanyuan's indifferent attitude, was angry. "Okay, you can go back and do the drought relief work first, and raise your reputation first."

Emperor Mingzong said after seeing that he hadn't left yet, he was surprised, "Are you still leaving?"

Xuanyuan also said politely, "I'm waiting for the imperial edict. Without the imperial edict, after all, I have a bad name."

"Rarely do you know about imperial edicts! Huh!"

When Emperor Ming Zong finished speaking, he took out the imperial edict, wrote it and gave it to Mu Wenyuan!

Mu Wenyuan then left with confidence, Emperor Mingzong sighed, "I'm all grown up, it looks like I'm old!"

Father Hongwang quickly tightened his neck, but he didn't hear anything!

Soon the Emperor Ming Zong's table was full of drought-related matters.

Emperor Ming Zong made two imperial edicts in the early morning. One was to hand over the drought to the evil king Shizi and do his best. With this edict, the courtier immediately rioted, and many proponents of the second and second princes played.

Master Shang Shulin of the Ministry of Criminal Affairs played "The evil king Shizi only knows about killing and has no experience in this area. It is not appropriate to give him this matter!"

The senior official Dingshu Ding, played "Evil King Shizi is still young. If the drought is not handled well, it will shake the country. Please think twice!"

The courtier seconded, "Please think twice!"

Emperor Ming Zong didn't speak, but just looked at the ministers below, and said in a half-ring "Noisy second imperial order!"

Hongwang father-in-law continued to declare that "carrying from heaven, Liangzhu and Juncai from the middle of the country emerged, as Gu Guoben, the great prince Xuan Yuanhui, handsome and educated, Yingcai possessed, Gute is the prince, this is why!"