336

Chapter 336: No one see

Ye Qingge then put the newspaper in the house, with a smile on his lips, Zhiqiu said, "Let the gatekeeper keep the door today, don't let anyone in, especially Master Ye."

"Yes!"

Zhiqiu resigned just as he instructed him, and before he had gone far, he heard the door remembering the voice of Master Ye said, "I am your father's father, why can't I go in?"

"Sorry, the owner told us not to let anyone in! The owner didn't see anyone."

Ye Han was annoyed by the gatekeeper's outside, how could this matter be provoked? This daughter must have made a ghost, "You give me up. I'm the owner's father. I have to go in today. I think you dare stop me."

He rushed in when he said it. The two guards just got Zhiqiu's words. Ye Han must not be allowed to enter the door at this moment. Besides, they are not Yefu's family members. They were sent by the evil king Shizi.

Ye Han was stopped several times by two guards, and Ye Han turned around and left.

Ye Qingge was sitting under the grape rack in the yard, and when he heard the news from the comer, he laughed, and Ling Yun on the side saw her smile, and smiled sillyly.

Ye Qingge watched the little guy's heart warm, and then someone came to see her, who was Wu Ying, but also stopped by the guards.

"Don't she see me for a reason? Did she know? She must be sad, isn't she?"

The two guards took a look at each other, and at the same time twitched their lips. Is this Wu Sangong too taken seriously?

A guard said, "Mr. Wu San, you can go back. Just now Master Ye was stopped and you came back. You, you go back!"

Wu Ying heard a shout, "Master Ye is here, too, isn't she?"

"Yes!"

Wu Ying walked down the road in despair, and several sister-in-laws whispered to Wu Ying when they saw him, "Isn't that the third son of Wu San?"

"Wrong. They are Ye Gongzi."

"Well, I don't know if his two elder brothers are the sons of generals?"

"You're right, I feel the same way,"

Wu Ying heard their argument and the fists around him became fists. They could say him, but not his mother.

"Stop talking! Don't say my mother!"

The son-in-law listened to Lengheng and said, "What's wrong? General Wu, oh, shouldn't you call General Ye, oh, is this Ye or Wu?"

Wu Ying endured and punched at the man.

So there was such a farce in the street. When Wu Ying returned, she was wounded. Madam Wu hurried up and watched Wu Ying Road, "Yinger, what's the matter with you, did you fight with someone?"

Wu Ying waved his hand and pushed Madam Wu away, roaring, "You go away, I don't want to see you, I don't want to see you!"

"Yinger! I'm sorry, mother?"

Suddenly Wu Ying thought of what the uncle on the street said just now and couldn't help but ask, "Isn't Brother No. 2 and Brother No. 2 not?"

Mrs. Wu froze, then angrily, "Yinger, how can you say that? They are your father's son?"

Wu Ying sneered. "Father? Who is my father you said? Which is my father? You say! You say ?!"

"I, Ye Han is your father, it is not good to be a mother, but your eldest brother and second brother are the sons of generals, and mother and mother are also confused for a while and do something wrong, but mother loves you and mother thought I've destroyed it, but my mother couldn't, and my mother didn't regret having you born, you are the pride of my mother. "

"But you,"