chapter 158

Chapter 158 The Queen's Invitation

      Ye Qingge was in his heart, painting at this time?  Not to mention this is a New Year's Eve banquet, the queen will be very busy, how can there be time for her to paint?

     But the face still said, "Okay, I know you'll go back first? I'll be there soon."

     The girl-in-law paused slightly. "Please ask the lady not to go with slaves and slaves."

     Ye Qingge was even more vigilant. He took a look at Zhao's, reached out and held the sleeve of Zhao's, and used his body to cover the maidservant, thinking, "My dear, sit here for a while, I'll come and go."

     Ye Qingge glanced at Ruying, then turned around and followed the niece to leave. After Ye Qingge left, a small fox was drilled into Zhao's sleeve. Zhao touched the head of the small fox, and there was some consolation in Ye Qingge's heart.

     But after thinking about it, today is a New Year's Eve banquet, and no one should have the courage to look down on the emperor at this time.

     The little fox opened his eyes and looked at Ye Qingge's direction in doubt, then looked at Zhao's again, and drilled back into Zhao's sleeve. Ru Ying and Zhi Qiu served beside Zhao's side, and Qiao Er and Zhi Lan followed Ye Qingge.  More and more lonely.

     Ye Qingge suddenly stopped and said, "Excuse me, where are you taking me?"

     The girl said, "This is a small road. You can reach the Empress's palace as soon as possible. I also ask the county master not to worry!"

     Ye Qingge took a closer look at the maidservant, her mouth slightly raised, "OK! You continue to lead the way."

     Zhilan dragged the sleeve of Xia Yeqingge, her eyes were worried. Ye Qingge shook her head slightly and looked at the sister-in-law on her head. Then Zhilan felt stunned, and immediately felt energetic in her heart. She raised her chest and raised her.  I do n’t know why, but I also learn from Zhilan and cheer myself up.

     Ye Qingge smiled slightly and didn't take it for granted. Instead, she carefully looked at the woman who was leading the way. This woman did not look like martial arts, she just took them around the road and looked like she was procrastinating.

     Ye Qingge was anxious to see that it was time for the dinner. The maid still took her around, and it was a more secret way to go. Ye Qingge was getting impatient, so wouldn't it miss the party time?  ?

     Ye Qingge's eyes narrowed dangerously. Really when she was a soft persimmon, she was also a killer in that life. I don't know how many people have been killed. When I return to this life, how can I be bound by these rules?

     Thinking of this Ye Qingge, he looked around, his spirits spread, and the leaves on the side of the tree floated down, straight across the niece's neck, and the niece fell, and the surprised Zhilan and Qiaoer would scream, "Don't  Speak! "

     Zhilan and Qiaoer both covered their mouths. Ye Qingge took out a jade bottle from the sleeve, unplugged the bottle and poured the powder out a little. On the neck of the maid, the maid's body slowly melted away immediately.  .

     In this regard, Zhilan swallowed slightly, after all, Qiaoer was just a niece who hadn't seen anything big before. She opened her eyes a little in horror, but her hand was covering her mouth fiercely.  Dare to make a little sound.

     After a while, Ye Qingge said, "Let's go to the banquet hall now."

     Ye Qingge took the two and walked back. She didn't go to the place separated from Zhao's, but went directly to the banquet hall. Just arrived at the banquet hall, just in time to catch up with the banquet.

     Ye Qingge looked around and couldn't find Zhao's. He was slightly anxious.