224

Chapter 224: Start to Busy

      When Ye Qingge went back, he tied the bamboo tube to Xiaobai's lap and let it send the letter. Xiaobai sent the letter this time, but it was very fast. He still remembered to find revenge on the little fox!

     After sending Xiaobai away, Ye Qingge is also a big stone to solve her heart. In this life, she is destined to kill many people, then save a few more, how many, can't the Jizo Boss lose?

     Xuan Xuanche was in a fierce fire in his study on the day. "Did you find out? Who killed those two people, and the two shops of the prince are all doing gold jewelry business.  What the hell do you do? "

     The subordinate trembled, "Master, the result of our investigation was that the two officials, both of whom were dead, died in Xiao's bed, and nothing unusual was found.

     As for the two gold stores, yes, yes, "

     "What is it? Say!"

     The man knelt on the ground with his head lowered, "It was all the gold wares in our warehouse and shop that were looted,"

     Xuanyuan Che listened, but he was not angry. In this case, someone was targeting him, but who was this person?  "Check! Send me more staff to check! The prince must know who this person is?"

     Compared to Xuanyuan Che's irritability, Ye Qingge's side was relaxed for a few days, but Xuanyuan's side was busy.

     First, let his people start to collect food all over the country, and then let their people start digging ice pits under Zhuangzi in the suburbs of Beijing. Four large ice pits were dug in succession. Ye Haoran frowned slightly.  What are you doing? Are you ready to store ice? "

     Bai Xiaorao was equally puzzled. "It's early spring. Is it too early for you to save ice?"

     Xuanyuan glanced at the two with a pride in his voice, "Naturally, ice will start to be stored now, Hao Ran, and ordered that we start to collect saltpeter now, and then let people grind it into powder, as long as it is fine.

     Bai Xiaorao listened to this series of commands, his eyes narrowed slightly and suddenly he said, "Shizi, wouldn't these be taught by Miss Ye?"

     Ye Hao looked at Bai Xiaorao in amazement, how could this look.

     The angle of Xuanyuan ’s lips increased, and he nodded slightly, proudly saying, “My girl taught it!”

     "what?"

     Ye Haoran was stunned for a moment and then said, "You, isn't this nonsense? What a deep girl she knows? Why are you following her too? We still have so much business to do, you, shit, let me say you  it is good?"

     Bai Xiaorao did not agree with Ye Haoran's view, "I believe Miss Ye, she would not do it for no reason."

     Ye Haoran sighed. He did n’t know how many times he sighed that day. After seeing both of them agreeing, what else can he say that can only support him.  We used too much of ourselves, and used the gold we got back from those two gold stores to melt it and use it. It wasn't enough to go to the third prince to 'borrow' it. "

     Xuanyuan and Bai Xiaorao both twitched slightly. I didn't know how Xuanyuanche offended this guy?

     Another person was sent to Shaanxi, and everything was arranged. Bai Xiaorao hesitated and said, "I want Bai Liang to start studying medicine with me, so I am going to do a free consultation. It may not help you during this time.  Now. "

     "Anyway, despite your busy schedule, there are many people here. You just need to tell me anything."