306

Chapter 306: Young woman

Mrs. Wu waited for a long time to know that there was no news, but she failed. She did not expect Ye Qingge to be recruited this time, but she was going to knock on the mountain. Ye Qingge's cleverness should know what she meant.

But now that Zhao is dead, half of her heart is gone, and her mood is naturally good.

However, when a big sister died, there was a little sister. The mother and daughter had been blocking her for two lives.

Several people in black went to Ye Qingge's courtyard silently, and the hidden figure quickly hurried to the strangeness, and quickly notified Xiyue next to Ye Qingge.

Xiyue whispered a few words to Ye Qingge, Ye Qingge frowned. These people were too daring. He even assassinated himself into his yard. Is he really weak and easy to handle?

I took out four jade bottles from the sleeves and said to Xiyue, "You try to use poison for a while, don't alarm the people in the house,"

Xiyue took the jade bottle, flashed and gave him a shapely one, and then returned to Ye Qingge and said, "Miss, you have to be careful for a while."

Ye Qingge got up and played his own clothes. "Rest assured, let's go! Go out to meet those uninvited guests."

When Ye Qingge came out of the yard, the five people quickly surrounded Ye Qingge with several people. Both sides did not say a face-to-face conversation, so they pulled out their swords and began to attack.

Unfortunately, Ye Qingge didn't want to confront them. He let Xi Yue and Wu Xing use poison directly. Tonight, it's also a good day. There was no wind. Xi Yue and Ru Xing directly used internal force to spill the powder in the bottle.

As soon as they saw the situation, they stopped and resisted with internal force. Ye Qingge took advantage of this opportunity and the flying needle controlled by internal force and mental force flew towards one of them. The person felt the danger and wanted to avoid it. Dodging needles from internal forces, not poisonous needles controlled by mental force.

With a single stab, the other four had to raise their swords again when they saw this. Xiyue and Ruxing reapplied their tricks again. Unfortunately, this time they were really soft and spit out blood.

The four of them glanced at them clearly, but they were still hit. Before they could move, the needle controlled by Ye Qingge's mental power flew to the four again. Then they could not avoid it.

After the four fell, Ye Qingge once again took out two jade bottles and dropped a drop on each of them, turning the corpse water, so that their bodies were silently turned into water.

Ruoying Chaohua was arranged to be protected by Xiao Lingyun, always worried about the situation outside. He listened for a while while there was no sound at all. When the two looked at each other and waited for Ruying to watch, the five people had become water.

Ye Qingge returned to the room, took a deep breath, Mingyue County Master! This girl is really unwilling to give up. It was two last time and five this time. I do n’t know how many it will be next time. It seems that she has enough people to solve.

Do all the women in the Yang family recoil with her? Old, young and small, all targeted her like this, and dealt with her, she really got a bunch of crazy dogs.

And they dealt with her this way, she did not believe that the protector was not aware of it. Was that the only two founders of the Wu dynasty that day, could they bother with her?

What is her life? Sighing, Ye Qingge decided to go to bed first, annoyed her, and threw ten or eight bombs on each of them, killing them directly.

That night, the master of Mingyue County did not wait for the Dark Guard to return, and there was no news until the morning, and she knew that she had failed again.