339

Chapter 339: Ready to continue

Now that they have figured out how to calculate her, wouldn't she not let their plans fail if she didn't go?

However, thinking that I was on the cusp of the storm, it was not good to go. In the end, Ye Qingge decided to let them down once. "If I go back, I will say that I will not go when I am still in the period of filial piety."

"Yes!"

I haven't waited for Ye Qingge to walk over to play with them, and now he came to Ye Qingge with a bad look and said, "Miss, there is news from Ye Fu, saying that it is the old lady who wants to continue for Ye Ye."

Ye Qingge stunned, this time continued? Also, it ’s been a benevolent thing for husbands to keep their filial piety for one year, and Ye Han has been filial piety to their mothers for one and a half years, but just staying on this cusp?

This idea is estimated to be the result of Ye Han's several thoughts, but this is also good.

"Do you know whose lady?"

"I don't know yet, the old lady hasn't been determined yet, but the young ladies to be confirmed are Miss He of the Ministry of the Ministry, and Miss Chen of Hubu Langzhong, and a niece of the old lady's family."

Ye Qingge thought about it. In the previous life, Ye Han was righting Aunt Gao. In this life, Aunt Gao was killed by herself, and the trajectory changed. It seems that this time the most likely mother of this Ye family is the old lady's niece. .

"Keep watching this without interference,"

"Yes!"

Thinking of the General ’s Mansion, she hurt Wu Ying in revenge on Madam Wu. She did n’t know if she was doing this right or wrong. Anyway, she saved Wu Ying ’s life at first, and now it ’s time for him to exchange this life-saving grace for herself. Right.

Seeing that it was time for lunch, Ye Qingge was over. Ling Yun saw her coming, and she walked around Ye Qingge when she was walking with unstable short legs, and Ye Qingge wrapped him up and patted his little butt. "Are you happy to play today?"

Ling Yun nodded a little head, apparently really happy, Ye Qingge greeted Zhao Man and Duanmucheng for dinner. The day passed, and he didn't feel that he had done too much to hand over those trivial matters to Xuanyuan.

Now Xuanyuan would come to her Wengzhufu through the tunnel every night, and live in her yard every day. Her room, no matter how Ye Qingge protested, was useless. In the end, Ye Qingge had to compromise.

As a result, as soon as she compromised, and then she paid for the land, Xiao Lingyun was moved out of her room and went to the next room to sleep.

No matter what rumors are in the capital, Ye Qingge only spends his little days in his own home.

After the time passed, it was several months before the Mid-Autumn Festival. Ye Qingge received an invitation from Yefu. It turned out that the old lady had to formally introduce her niece to everyone. Seeing that her mother had passed away nearly two years ago, These people started to talk again, but this time Ye Qingge wanted to see what the old lady's niece looked like.

The autumn wind sent off, but Ye Qingge went to Ye's house this time without Ling Yun. After all, Ling Yun was still young, and Ye Qingge would not take him out.

"Ling Yun obediently stay at home, okay? Sister comes back to buy you delicious food, okay?"

Ling Yun understood Ye Qingge's words, muzzled his mouth and was unhappy, shook her little head, and mumbled "Bite! Bite!"

No! No! Ye Qingge could not help laughing when he heard him.