317

Chapter 317: Kaifu Bieju

Ye Qingxue was also worried, she said clearly, but because the old man came back, the matter was delayed. Now the old man has gone, what else can make his father hesitate?

"It still has to be taken slowly,"

Ye Qingyu was dissatisfied. "When is it necessary to take time slowly, she will not move out one day, and I will feel uncomfortable. Sister, otherwise I will go and talk to my father. Last time you went, this time it was me. I don't believe my father wants to keep her, "

Ye Qingxue thought for a while and said, "Okay, this time you go and talk to your father, remember not to say it too clearly, just take Wu Sangong as the son, doesn't he often run to our house? You say, this way to the third sister I do n’t have a good reputation. If the third sister has her own home, I believe Wu Sangong would not be like this. ”

Ye Qingyu froze, "Is this really possible? But I think my father likes that Wu Sangong very much,"

Ye Qingxue couldn't say that this was her intuition. She said, "Relax, you can do that. Although my father likes Wu Sangong, you don't find out that his father doesn't like Wu Sangong to approach that bitch?"

"Really !?"

Ye Qingxue took Ye Qingyu's hand and said, "Of course it is true, my sister is just such a loved one. Naturally, I won't lie to you, rest assured."

With Ye Qingxue's guarantee, Ye Qingyu went to Ye Han's study. When he saw Ye Han, Ye Qingyu was obviously somewhat restrained. Ye Han frowned. "What's wrong with you? Is there anything you want to say to your father?"

Ye Qingyu bit his lip and told her what Ye Qingxue taught her. "Daddy and daughter have seen Wu Sangong go to our house recently. The daughter is worried that this will have a bad reputation for the third sister. If the third sister has her own, Weng Zhufu, I believe Wu Sangong will not do this. "

Ye Han listened slightly frowning and said, "This matter is also being considered by the father, but, oh! Leave the matter as the father will put it on the agenda as soon as possible, you go back first!"

Ye Qingyu was slightly rude and then retired, leaving Ye Han's study, he patted his chest with a guts.

Just before Ye Qingyu's forefoot stepped out of Ye Han's study, a little girl came to report to Ye Qingge.

As a reward for the little girl who came to the newspaper, Ye Qingge murmured, "You want me to go out?"

Zhilan muttered angrily, "Miss, they are too much. You are good, and you haven't provoke them. What is their peace of mind?"

"Nature ca n’t be kind. I wanted to move out of Yefu long ago. I did n’t expect them to be more anxious than me.”

Zhiqiu frowned and said, "Miss, you have to think twice, why are you the niece of Yefu, why did you move out? And if you really move out, it will be difficult for you to discuss your relatives in the future. , Master will never agree, "

Ye Qingge was really happy when he heard the words. "It is difficult to discuss relatives? That is with me, otherwise who will help me bring Xiao Lingyun?"

Zhiqiu anxiously said, "Miss, how can you have such an idea?"

Ru Ying rolled her eyes secretly, did her family worry about not marrying? The prince of their family watched the lady closely.

Ye Qingge shook his head. "Forget it, don't talk about it, it's not what I said anyway, it's already mid-September, and it hasn't rained for most of this month!"

Zhilan hurriedly said, "Miss, don't you say I didn't notice, it seems that it hasn't rained since September."