326

Chapter 326: Assault in the night

Ye Qingge found a comfortable place to do a good job, gave him a white look, and then took out the Baili uninhabited flue. "This is the uninhabited Baili, you let them use less."

Xuanyuan found the jade bottle, and threw it to one of his subordinates. "Cover your nose and mouth, tie it to one end of the bamboo pole, and then hit the ground with other bamboo poles and stones to drive those things out!" Pour things out, be careful and pour less. "

"Yes!"

The dark guard went down with the jade bottle, Ye Qingge oddly said, "What's in it?"

Xuanyuan looked at the bottom of the lake. "Remember the dark guard you saved last time?"

"remember!"

"This should be the place to hide weapons,"

Ye Qingge was surprised. "Here? These people will hide too, right! If it is a Tibetan weapon, those bugs are intentional, and the people who can get those bugs must be from southern Xinjiang!"

"Southern Xinjiang!"

The two spoke in the same voice, and then saw the dignity from each other's eyes. After a moment of silence, Ye Qingge said, "Are there any people from southern Xinjiang in the capital recently?"

Xuanyuan shook his head. "I didn't find it, it should be already in the city. You have to be careful recently, so don't show up if you have nothing."

Ye Qingge pouted his lips. "Rest assured, I won't show up if I'm fine, but you have to be careful."

"It's rare that you care about me so much. I will be careful. You are sitting here and I'll take a look."

After speaking Xuanyuan, he got up, Ye Qingge grabbed his sleeve and said, "Wait a minute! I'm going with you. I'm not a big lady. I'm good enough to fight with you. Don't look down on me."

Xuanyuan petted a smile and said, "Okay! My girl is the best, go!"

Ye Qingge rolled her eyes, but now she will do a good job? But it was easy for him to fly around holding her, she would never admit that she would speed up her heartbeat.

When the two arrived at the lake, they found that all the mosquitoes and tadpoles were dead. After opening the soil, a few of them did not have what Ye Qingge thought of the secret way organization. Instead, they had a lot of large boxes hidden underneath. weapon.

"Surely hidden here, all taken away!"

"Yes!"

Xuanyuan looked at Ye Qingge and said, "Let's go, I'll take you back."

"Ok!"

The two walked to the side of the forest, and Ye Qingge's face immediately turned black. "Why a horse?"

Xuanyuan touched his nose. "Well, you can't ride horses, I'll take you the same! Hurry up, or you won't be back in town tomorrow morning."

Ye Qingge reluctantly "Remember, I can ride horses. In the future, prepare two horses!"

"Okay, remember next time! Let's go!"

Xuanyuan said that her eyes were full of coquettish smiles, and she reached out and hugged her to the horse, watching the night in the forest, the clusters of black images were meant to swallow people, and the stars in the suburbs were exceptionally bright.

She never knew that the stars in the sky were so bright. The corner of her eyes looked forward, a flash of cold flashes, Ye Qingge's eyes narrowed, it was definitely not starlight.

Turning his head to Xuanyuan, he put his head in his arms and said, "There seems to be an ambush in front, be careful!"

Xuanyuan's heartbeat was quickened by her intimate actions. She thought that the girl was finally getting rid of it, but she heard her say this.

Be alert immediately, make a gesture to the side, then stop the horse quickly, and walk slowly instead.