chapter 215

Chapter 215: Peach Blossoms Are Not Flowers

      Ye Qingge embarrassed, "Officials are naturally willing, but the officials agreed to paint a portrait of Song Guifei, is this?"

     "It's okay, just as I borrowed it from Song Guifei, and you will have time to paint her again when you have time."

     Ye Qingge rejoiced, and his face was embarrassed. "This, that's all right, just listen to the princess,"

     Xuanyuan Jing nodded slightly and walked side by side with Ye Qingge. The second princess Ye Qingge was a little bit unclear. I wonder if she would offend Song Guifei by doing this.

     However, someone helped her to make a siege anyway, so she naturally would not quit, and followed the second princess to her demure palace. This demure palace, like Xuanyuanjing, was beautifully decorated, and the palace was full of peach blossoms.

     How can there be peach blossoms this season?  I took Ye Qingge forward and looked carefully to understand where this peach blossom was. The peach blossoms in this peach blossom book were cut with pink colored paper and tied to the tree. I didn't look carefully and looked at them. I really thought they were real peach blossoms.  Too!

     Ye Qingge couldn't help but admire, “The princess of this princess is doing a good job, this peach is so beautiful!”

     Xuan Yuanjing looked at these peach blossoms, his eyes drifted away slightly. "It's just some blindfolds, but not really flowers. After all, fake ones are fake. It's not true. It can make people who see them feel better.  Some contribution. "

     Ye Qingge couldn't understand the meaning of these words and didn't dare to rush into the interface. He just admired the peach blossom and followed Xuanyuan Jing to a gazebo in this peach forest. Ye Qingge wondered, "Why doesn't the princess use pink silk for flowers?"

     Xuan Yuanjing looked like those peach blossoms again. "Since the peach blossoms of silk will not fade away, the pink colored paper will be blown by the wind within a few days, and when they fall, they will be blown out of my demure palace.  Will remember, isn't it better? "

     Ye Qingge nodded, it was very good, so the emperor might come to see why there are peach blossoms falling down, and when I see this flower in the garden, I will have more pity for the second princess Xuanyuanjing.

     Which woman in this palace can't use any means, even the princess must use some means, not to mention the concubine?

     This is the living treasure of the third princess. It is no wonder that Emperor Mingzong liked her. At the time, when I saw the third princess at the banquet of Shang Shu, I thought she was a city-dweller, but I did not expect that those were taught by others.  The princess forgot about it after finishing school, and didn't know how to make good use of it.

     "Can the county master play chess?"

     "My chess skills are not good, I am afraid it will make the second princess laugh."

     Xuanyuan Jing smiled slightly and said, "Why the county master should be self-confident. The county master's painting skills are so good. It is probably a long time of hard training. It is reasonable to have no time to study chess skills."

     Ye Qingge is not self-confident, she really does n’t know how to play chess. When she was the third princess in the last life, she made up for it, but it was only a few years. After all, she was not refined enough. In that modern day, she  It would be nice to have time to play backgammon.

     Soon the palace girl came over the board, and the two started playing chess.

     In the palace of Xu Guifei, after hearing the news from the little father, Xu Guifei remembered a grapevine around her "I never thought the second princess would be willing to help her?"

     The father-in-law listened and said, "Isn't it? And the master, how do you know that the county master got rid of the father-in-law and was hanging around in the palace alone? The direction of wandering is still out of the palace,"