251

Chapter 251: Tense situation

"When the mother-in-law asked Baoda whether he was still a child, Master Ye said that the newspaper was small."

Xiyue was anxious at the ear. "Well, what about the old lady? But the old lady said that she would guarantee the safety of his wife and children."

Chaohua shook her head. "The old lady didn't speak, and Aunt Gao also went to his wife's yard and wanted to go in to see his wife, which was stopped by Ruying."

"Huh! How many kind-hearted people can be aunts? Her daughter wants to return to Miss several times. What kind-heartedness can she have, wouldn't she want to harm his wife?" 41

"I don't know, or should I rush back to see it again?"

"Okay, then you have to go back and look at it. Why is Xing Xing still not bringing Shizi here? It's really anxious for me."

Ruoxing was rushing to the suburbs at this time. Shizi was not in the house, but went to Zhuangzi in the suburbs, where the cellar had been dug, and the sweet potatoes transported there were to be stored inside.

This is something the girl explained in person, and he was more at ease.

Ruoxing did not find Xuanyuan in the Palace of the Evil King. He learned that Xuanyuan had gone to Zhuangzi from Ye Haoran, and rushed to Zhuangzi in the suburbs.

Inside Yefu, Chaohua who went back to check the news dared to go to Yefu and was surrounded by three men in black. He had been blocking Aunt Gao from entering the house, and saw two men in black aiming at Zhao ’s. When he left the room, Ru Ying couldn't even care about Aunt Gao, so she took out a soft sword around her waist and faced him.

This time, the martial art of the comer was very high. Ruying was besieged by the two. He was always in front of Ye's door and refused to leave. Even if the two wanted to lead her away, Ruying did not love fighting.

We are always outside Zhao ’s door, and Zhao ’s inside is not very powerful. Qiaoer takes out the Qi and blood supplement pills given to Zhao ’s, and Wen Po on the side sees her immediately The pills were knocked out.

Kiao Er said, "What are you doing?"

The old lady was chosen by the old lady, and when she asked her, she asked, "What am I doing? I haven't asked you yet? What's your peace of mind, who knows what you're giving your wife?"

Qiao'er said angrily, "You, what are you talking about? This is the pill for the qi and blood that the lady gave me. It's to help the wife. You can't let the wife eat it, can you take it?"

Wen Po still reluctantly said, "If you have a problem with this pill, can you take it?"

"I, of course, I can take care of it. This is what the lady gave, and there will be no problem. Get out of here!"

The other two Wen women were helping Zhao's delivery. One Wen woman squeezed Zhao's belly, and the other hurriedly said, "Old sister, you can't do this, so the wife can't stand it."

The lady Wen gave her a blank look and said, "Master said, keep the young, we should get the young out quickly."

Zhao ’s stomach was almost painful when he was pressed. Qiaole went to boil the hot water. When he saw this scene, he immediately stepped forward and pushed away Wenwen, “What are you doing? Although the master said to keep it small, but It does not mean that Mrs. Bao is not protected. It is best if you can give birth to a young master smoothly. How can you treat your wife this way? The lady will not let you go when she returns. "

Wen Po was pushed away by her and said to the outside, "Come, come, come in and a few people will tie these two maids together, these two maids will harm their master!"

When the old man heard the words, he wanted to be called, and Aunt Gao took the lead to the inhumane next to him.