chapter 166

Chapter 166 Changing Face

      Ye Qingge's eyes then turned and said, "To the emperor, what about the maid who is going to report?"

     Emperor Mingzong was no longer in a good mood at this time, and Wenyan also frowned and said, "The court lady who just passed the message!"

     Emperor Ming Zong just said, Ye Qingge then said, "Emperor, can you let my mother get up first?"

     Emperor Mingzong was laughed at by her. When did he not say anything about flattening, but the person kneeling below was anxious to flatten first?  But thinking of Zhao's pregnancy, he was relieved, "Get up!"

     At this time, someone had moved two chairs and sat down for the emperor. When Ye Qingge saw him, he said to the little eunuch on the side, "Go and get another one for my mother."

     As soon as her words came out, everyone took a breath and said, "His!"

     ‘Is the owner of this origami county crazy?  I asked the eunuch to move her to her mother, didn't she want to sit with the empress?  This is really bold enough.  ’

     Ye Han was also startled, "Qingge! Don't be rude!"

     Ye Qingge knew that her request had gone too far, so she told the eunuch "just find an ordinary chair,"

     She explained that the mouths of Emperor Zong and the others were all drawn. Do not use ordinary chairs. You also want dragon chairs to fail, eh!  The owner of this origami county is just so nice to Mrs. Ye, if none of their own children is so good to them.

     As soon as Ye Qingge's words fell, the eunuch didn't dare to move. Someone brought a chair over and handed it to Zhao.

     Everyone was startled again, wasn't this a ghost?  Why did he come here, but he never attended the palace feast.

     Emperor Mingzong saw Xuanyuan coming, and he was in a good mood. "Hey, it's a rare New Year's Eve party this year."

     Then he said to the little eunuch on the side "Hurry up and fill up a chair."

     The eunuch immediately replied and retreated. Ye Qingge supported Zhao's seat and let her sit down. Zhao's actions were not warmed by Ye Qingge's actions.

     Emperor Mingzong said to Ye Qingge, "The owner of Zhehua County is worthy of being a filial son. No, it is a filial daughter, Daxiao also, haha, even Li Yan is envious."

     As soon as Xuan Yuanche's eyes turned, he knelt before the Emperor Mingzong and said, "The father doesn't have to envy Mrs. Ye, the son-in-law has long admired Miss Ye. Please ask the father-in-law to marry the son-in-law!"

     There was silence in the field, and there was still a dead man lying in the yard. They just said that they were giving a wedding here. I really do n’t know if the three princes had water in their heads.

     In fact, this is the case. When she liked Xuan Yuanche in the last life, she felt that everything he did was right. At this time, she did not like Xuan Yuanche and felt that everything he did made her sick.

     Emperor Mingzong paused and looked at Ye Qingge. Xuanyuan's face was now as dark as the bottom of the pot.

     At this time, such a thing was still interesting, Wu Ying immediately knelt down and said, "The emperor, the minister has also long admired Miss Ye, please the emperor to marry him!"

     Ye Qingge rolled his eyes and saw Wu Ying look at her. Ye Qingge waited fiercely for a glance, which meant that he could understand ‘ca n’t we add chaos?  ’

     Emperor Mingzong raised an eyebrow. "This is not easy, this ..."

     Xuanyuan sat aside and said, "I didn't expect this year's New Year's Eve dinner was so lively, why not count me as one?"

     "Prank!"

     Emperor Ming Zong was still very interested. He changed his face immediately after hearing Xuanyuan's words, and said to Xuanyuan Che and Wu Ying who were kneeling on the ground, "Ms. Ye is only twelve years old this year, even if she is thirteen.  Don't rush to make a reservation. I'll talk about it later, won't I go to the maid of the story? People? "