334

Chapter 334: a new Year

On the first day of the New Year's Day, Ye Qingge washed up early in the morning and went to put on the new clothes for the little one. The little one always slept with her in a room. When they got dressed, they went out and saw Xuanyuan standing outside waiting for them. Seeing them coming out, they took out two red envelopes with their lips up, "Good New Year! Here's your red envelope!"

Ye Qingge held a red envelope and smiled slightly. After accepting the red envelope, he gave Ling Yun another one. Xiao Lingyun, who was smiling, also showed a shameless smile. He held the red envelope tightly in his little hand, and Xuanyuan looked at him with a smile. Going to dinner.

At this time, a little girl said, "The Ye family sent someone to say that if the lady didn't want to go out, she wouldn't go out."

Ye Qingge sneered! They really knew her, and said to the little girl outside the door, "Go back and say that I have been in a bad mood these days and will not pass."

As soon as Ye Qingge was in a bad mood, it was bad for half a month. In June, Xiao Lingyun was already able to stumble to learn to walk. Ye Qingge was worried about his injury, and he carpeted the floor carefully to help her walk.

During this period, the decree of the queen and the three princesses to recruit her into the palace would be more complete.

Although Ye Qingge didn't know what the queen planned, she could never send it to someone else to calculate.

These months are the quietest days Ye Qingge has ever had.

Because of her move out, Wu Ying often ran to Ye Qingge's Weng Zhufu. Madam Wu and Ye Han were in anxiety. Ye Qingge felt that time was almost up, and sent a letter to the general generals to let them act as soon as possible.

And after such a long period of research, the movable type printing has basically taken shape, and it has already begun to operate after several uses.

The Di Bao has also become popular in various official residences. Every day, the bottom newspaper has begun to spread in various mansions. The most important thing is that the bottom newspaper will be spread in the bottom newspaper every day. The emperor did not object, so the official residence began to buy a copy of the report every day.

On the day, the bottom report revealed that the three sons and five heroes of the military general turned out to be the illegitimate child of Lord Shang Shuye, isn't that Madam Wu?

It ’s because Wu Ying went to Weng Zhufu ’s house again on that day, and Ye Qingge asked the girl-in-law in the military general ’s house to make some noise. Sure enough, Mrs. Wu stopped Wu Ying today, “You are not allowed to go again from now on. Do you know who you are in that Wengzhufu? I have already found a matchmaker to discuss it with you! "

Wu Ying didn't agree as soon as she heard, "Mother-in-law, you know that I like Qingge, why do you disagree with me? She is not good there? Why don't you like her?"

Mrs. Wu was also angry when she heard the words. "I said I didn't like it, but I didn't like it. You don't choose so many noble girls in the capital of Beijing. You have to choose that woman. Do you say you must oppose me?"

Wu Ying was already powerless, "Can't my mother distress her once?"

Mrs. Wu was angry. "Can't you feel sorry for your mother once?"

The mother and son were saying that Auntie Zhang was at the door and said, "Master Three, you and Miss Ye are half-brothers and sisters. How can you be together?"

Wu Ying and his father were surprised and said, "What did you say?"

"what did you say?"

Wu Ying froze for a moment, saying unbelievably "Mother, is she talking about it true?"

Mrs. Wu glanced at Auntie Zhang with a grudge, and said "What are you talking about?"