343

Chapter 343: Nominated quota
PrevNext
Table of Contents
Settings
Soon Lu Yuan saw her sitting in the gazebo, hurried forward, sitting on a stool on the side, and pushed the pastry at hand in front of Ye Qingge. "Qingge, this is my favorite pastry when I am at home. You taste it! "

Ye Qingge didn't have any good feelings or dislikes for her. After all, she didn't live here anymore. She reached out and took out a piece of pastry, and looked at the pastry, like red bean cake, and took a bite in her mouth.

Slightly sweet promise, not too greasy, Ye Qingge raised her eyebrows. Lu Yuan quickly said, "How?"

"OK!"

Lu Yuan heard her say it was fair, and she felt a joy, and quickly said, "If Qing Ge likes it, I will do more in the future, and I will send it to you in time."

"No, I don't really like sweets,"

Lu Yuan stunned slightly and then laughed again. "Okay, okay, this, this one is also delicious. Would you like to try it?"

Ye Qingge shook his head. "No, I won't eat these anymore if I have to eat later."

After speaking, I looked at the remaining few women sitting and chatting together in the distance. They were all seventeen or eighteen years old, and they wanted to be the successor to people in their thirties. Before, she would n’t Will feel something.

But after the modern age, Ye Qingge didn't think so. A 17-year-old woman is a very good age, but in these people's eyes, she has become an old girl.

When a few women saw her come over, they all turned back and did not look at her.

Ye Qingge smiled lightly, and soon the girl-in-law under the old lady came to ask them to eat. Ye Qingge greeted them to eat in the small flower hall.

Seeing them coming, the old lady smiled cheerfully and said, "Come here! Come and introduce to you, this is an old daughter."

Ye Qingge and several women sat together. The old lady was the new aunt on her right hand. Ye Qingge looked at the position of her left hand and turned to look at Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan did not disappoint Ye Qingge. She reached the position on the left of the old lady. Ye Qingge did not like to sit next to the old lady anyway, so she sat beside Lu Yuan.

The old lady saw that they all sat down, and spoke some polite words to the crowd. The old lady wanted to choose a favorite for Master Ye Er today because her daughter was here.

After the guests were sent away, the old lady left Ye Qingge and then pulled Ye Qingge and said, "Qing Ge! This is your aunt,"

Then he pointed at the two children next to him and said, "These two are your cousins ​​and cousins! Brother Qi and sister Xin, you have n’t seen them since you were little. Come, see you here."

Ye Qingge saw kindness in the eyes of the old lady, which was really rare. Then she looked at the woman sitting next to her, wearing gorgeous clothing, although her face was not white, but the fine lines around her eyes and the hand It seems that her aunt is not very good.

Ye Qingge smiled slightly, "Aunt!"

The woman quickly got up and raised her hand and said, "Okay, you don't have to be polite."

Ye Qingge nodded, got up, and walked to two six- or seven-year-old children. "The two children look really good,"

Looking at Ruying, Ruying took out two purses from her arms. After receiving the purses, Ye Qingge gave each of the two little ones one by one, "Come, this is the meeting gift given by your sister, hold it."

Two young children, seven years old and six years old, saw the beautiful sister in front of her, looked at the purse, and looked at the mother in the first seat.